Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is Aerobic Breathing???

xxlea

Being that someone mentioned this in a previous thread, what is this all about?? I iced my ankle before/after running and it still hurts. Most likely have to switch running to another form of excercise. Sooooo, what is Aerobic Breathing????:)

Originally posted by xxlea

Being that someone mentioned this in a previous thread, what is this all about?? I iced my ankle before/after running and it still hurts. Most likely have to switch running to another form of excercise. Sooooo, what is Aerobic Breathing????:)

Good question. I believe it is breathing from the lower region of your body... Tantium ???

Then again I could be wrong. But I saw a video on Tai Chi and they were talking about something like that.

Biologically speaking that is a silly statement to whoever made it up. aerobic means requiring oxygen, and obviously when humans breathe they need oxygen.

as opposed to anaerobic respiration? thats for bacteria.

:confused: doesn't make sense

:confused:

it was probably me

Areobic breathing is what you do when you work out. You can induce that same effect with deep breathing excersises. The book you will want is called "Be A Loser!" by Greer Childers.(about $14) She has infomercials, but all you really need is the information in the book I've mentioned. I've tried it, and it does work. I incorporate it into my walking to burn WAY more calories. People might look at you funny when you do it, but they aren't working out as efficiently as you, so fuk um :D

swimming might help too

good luck sweetie

oh, and if you have trouble getting the breathing down right, just pm me

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

errrrr.....call me stupid...but there can only be Aerobic breathing...because if u were to undergo anaerobic breathing u wouldnt be using oxygen...and then ud die

i might be wrong but i think they are mistaking breathing with ex. there is aerobic ex which is like running and what you would probebly consider cardio. anerobic is like lifting. i know i know its not totally anerobic, but thats how they put it. i think aerobic means you have to have a gross body movement without stopping for a period of 15min or longer :confused:

Que que?? Now i'm all confused. There's some bleach blonde lady pushing "aerobic breathing" on an informacial, which I thought was a ploy to scam fat chicks out of $$.

But... on a previous thread , a poster mentioned aerobic breathing which led me to post this thread. Is there such a thing and what is it???

Que que?? Now i'm all confused. There's some bleach blonde lady pushing "aerobic breathing" on an informacial, which I thought was a ploy to scam fat chicks out of $$.

But... on a previous thread , a poster mentioned aerobic breathing which led me to post this thread. Is there such a thing and what is it???

That was me... yes there is...

ok.. I thought I was clear enough..yes, that is her, and like I said before you don't need all those videos and other crap they try to push on you.

All you need to do it learn the aerobic breathing techniques, and incorporate it intoyour workout. The book I mentioned covers people who have had injury, diabetes, or major surgury. She also scientifcally explains how it works, and how most people go about learning it..by spending hundreds/thousands of $$$. Believe me, if we lived in the same town I would let you scan the important pages, and show you myself how it's done. The book is only $13, and I'm sure there may be more info online about it

google search on aerobic breathing

oh, yeah, she has to be pushing at least mid-50's but she's looks good..no doubt there's some plastic surgury, but she has to look good to sell well. I do some of the excersises, but mostly just incorporate the deep breathing into whatever I'm doing that day.