Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anal sex and guys

flying_high

Ok, I haven't been posting or reading on this board for a while but I need some insight in the male psych and I thought where better to go than the sex forum for a question like this.

Can the guys please explain to me what the attraction to anal sex is for them... and I don't even mean once they've done and really enjoyed it... well, even that goes as an answer although I'm more intested in the WHY.

But for all the guys that haven't even tried it yet... why are men so interested in it... what is the attraction to it??

Thanks for the info... maybe this will enlighten me :idea:

Originally posted by tastyt

Well obviously I'm not a guy, but I can tell you two big factors:

1. It's a change from the same-old-same-old. Variety is the spice of life.

2. Things that are *forbidden* and dirty are hot.

BTW, how've you been? :)

Well... I know I could count on tastyt ;) Good to see you...I've been busy but well. How've you been?

I guess I can understand those reasons... although old stubborn me doesn't quite get the "forbidden" thing... I don't see it as something forbidden. I guess I just don't quite get the thing of looking at an asshole thinking "Oh wow, why don't I stick it in there for a change"... Oh well, I know I can be soooo stubborn when it comes to certain things :laugh:

Originally posted by flying_high

Well... I know I could count on tastyt ;) Good to see you...I've been busy but well. How've you been?

I guess I can understand those reasons... although old stubborn me doesn't quite get the "forbidden" thing... I don't see it as something forbidden. I guess I just don't quite get the thing of looking at an asshole thinking "Oh wow, why don't I stick it in there for a change"... Oh well, I know I can be soooo stubborn when it comes to certain things :laugh:

Taboo is a better word than forbidden. Your entire life, you're taught that your chocolate starfish is dirty, and only deviants like gay men can gain any kind of sexual satisfaction from it. It's like, shrouded in mystery or something.

Then you get a little older, and you learn that some straight people do it too. You're grossed out, but still curiosity lingers in the back of your mind. Then someone comes along and talks you into trying it... and you're like- :eek: WOAH :eek: !!!

And then you get a little older, join a MB, and you spend your time freely chatting about it. :laugh: :laugh:

I've been doing great, btw! :D

Originally posted by jimk29

Its all about the taboo aspect, our whole lives we are intrigued by what we are told is wrong...

See my whole theory on it is that it's rather the homosexual part in each man that is attracted to it...the taboo of doing something in that area (more related though to the entire sexual behavior of what is done "in the closet" between two males) and thus, being so intruiged by it...

A little controversy to spice up the discussion ;)

Well, I was with my girl last week, she wasn't at the time ready to have full out sex yet, but oral and everything yes. . . I was giving her a little tongue action, a little finger action, rubbing my hands all over her rear, i ran my finger over her lil hole and she got an obvious chill through her body. . . i ran my finger around it a few times, then started to slowly stick my finger in. . . she was getting all ragged and stuff, could tell she liked it, was taking it very slow at first. I was doing it because I could tell she liked it, not because I'd ever be able to do her in the butt . . .she's small, I'd really hurt her probably. . .but she was really getting turned on by it, was going for about 2-3 minutes until she realized where my finger was and she reached around and pulled my finger out and said, not there. . .

I've had the same thing happen before with a few other women. . .it seems they like it there, but all the taboos make it that they wont do it . . .

Originally posted by flying_high

So I don't need to fear that once a guy goes anal...he'll never be satisfied again by "just" having sex?!?

No way! You're a lot more elastic back there, and you have much more muscle control in your vagina (ie, you're able to squeeeeeze it tight). I've been told that as far as actual sensation goes, a vagina is much nicer- it's softer and obviousl, wetter.

And as far as any kind of homosexual aspect- unless it's another guy's bunghole he's fantasizing about... no, that has nothing to do with it.

Well...thanks first of all for trying to answer that one...

I guess the thing is that for a lot of sexual preferences or desires I'm too scientific... as I've never thought about sex as something "I shouldn't do" or any sexual acts as "forbidden or taboo"... I'm having a little bit of a hard time to see certain things as just a desire that maybe can't even be explained. I know that most of the time I try to get too much into the detail of "why do you/I feel this way"

Thanks though :)

Originally posted by tastyt

Well obviously I'm not a guy, but I can tell you two big factors:

1. It's a change from the same-old-same-old. Variety is the spice of life.

2. Things that are *forbidden* and dirty are hot.

BTW, how've you been? :)

:laugh:

" You are now entering the forbidden zone "

( Theme from the twilight zone )

But yes she is 100% correct. :D