Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The New Borgata

!!!UOY HTIW EMOC OT STNAW ENO ON, OOOON TUOBA WOH

but i will house sit if you want??????, me and little maria can watch the little mermaid on the flat screen TV, i can cook her pop corn and we can share a pepsi.............ONE STRAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by solargirl

ME MARK MY FRIEND DENIS AND HIS GIRLFRIEND..AND NOT SURE IF SOLARBUNNIES ARE GOING YET.

maria.....you gonna head down early......I might go down saturday to gamble and stick around sunday for a while.......and there is no way they are letting dennis in AC where there is unlimited free drinks......he will be passed out within 2 hours!!!!!!

and yes maria......if solar bunnies go (or your sister).....many will follow!!!!

IM GOING TO THE NEW BORGATA SUNDAY NIGHT ANYONE WANT TO COME HANG WITH US.

I RENTED THE BIG SUITE..SHOULD BE FUN.

PM ME OR EMAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO MEET UP.

SOLARLOUNGE@COMCAST.NET

I THINK WE ARE GONNA CHECK OUT THE CLUB THEY HAVE THERE

ITS CALLED MIXX

I was down there this past weekend, "MIXX" is pretty cool, i like the layout...but it has not been that crowded yet.

the dancers suck there compared to the casbah, i think the 1st dj Brian B is ok, since he's from the area and knows generally what to play, but that south beach guy goes from playing derb to mark antony. not sure wtf is up with that.

and there's no subs in the place?? i guess they didn't have powerhouse do the sound in there.

and eddie, well he started a new job last week, has to drive to like the end of the parkway from central jersey. he should be making some good bank now tho.

i haven't heard any good reviews from anyone else that's been there yet.

-tony

Originally posted by dondiezel26

maria.....you gonna head down early......I might go down saturday to gamble and stick around sunday for a while.......and there is no way they are letting dennis in AC where there is unlimited free drinks......he will be passed out within 2 hours!!!!!!

and yes maria......if solar bunnies go (or your sister).....many will follow!!!!

CHECK IN IS AT 4 BUT WE MIGHT GET THERE AROUND 5 HAVE EAT..DRINK THEN GAMBEL AND GO TO MIXX.

YOU SHOULD COME!!!!!

DENIS WILL BE PASSED OUT BEFORE WE GET THERE..I STILL HAVE SOME KETTELE ONE AT MY HOUSE..SO HE WILL PROBABALY BE DRINKING IN THE BACK SEAT:rolleyes:

CHECK IN IS AT 4 BUT WE MIGHT GET THERE AROUND 5 HAVE EAT..DRINK THEN GAMBEL AND GO TO MIXX.

YOU SHOULD COME!!!!!

DENIS WILL BE PASSED OUT BEFORE WE GET THERE..I STILL HAVE SOME KETTELE ONE AT MY HOUSE..SO HE WILL PROBABALY BE DRINKING IN THE BACK SEAT:rolleyes:

How's shortie??

I miss that cutie!!;):D shhhhh.

i went to borgata last weekend and it was asburd how packed it was... we went by mixx and the line was 60-70 people deep, i wasnt feeling standing on a line so we went to casbah :rolleyes: blah

borgata is beautiful tho, like ive told people its hands down the nicest spot in AC now. has anyone stayed there yet? i havent seen the rooms

Originally posted by teamcasbah

the dancers suck there compared to the casbah, i think the 1st dj Brian B is ok, since he's from the area and knows generally what to play, but that south beach guy goes from playing derb to mark antony. not sure wtf is up with that.

and there's no subs in the place?? i guess they didn't have powerhouse do the sound in there.

and eddie, well he started a new job last week, has to drive to like the end of the parkway from central jersey. he should be making some good bank now tho.

i haven't heard any good reviews from anyone else that's been there yet.

-tony

thats seemed true about the dancers, although one is a former Casbah dancer. when i was there the dj was kinda week, but im sure it will get better....looks like a badass club

They are very nice....or so someone who stayed down there last weekend told me.

Maria.....I'll be headed down there next weekend....if u get a chance pm me a review on the club, rooms etc. Have a great time!!!

Last weekend AC was mobbed......was at Casbah instead...didn't even bother to go to Borgata. This explains why there was no line for Casbah last weekend.

PS: No offence....I had a good time @ Casbah but the music needs help.....just my opinion.

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

They are very nice....or so someone who stayed down there last weekend told me.

Maria.....I'll be headed down there next weekend....if u get a chance pm me a review on the club, rooms etc. Have a great time!!!

Last weekend AC was mobbed......was at Casbah instead...didn't even bother to go to Borgata. This explains why there was no line for Casbah last weekend.

PS: No offence....I had a good time @ Casbah but the music needs help.....just my opinion.

I made it to both clubs, borgata wasnt that packed althought the line was ridiculous (go figure), and probably for the 1st time ever, there was no line for casbah, i spent most of the night in Xanadu and had a blast.....i agree the music was weak