Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name one song that left you good memories...

Originally posted by djfabioc

Mine was ---Kylie Minogue -Love at 1st sight (scumfrog mix) that was my favorite at Surf Club

Paul van Dyk - For an Angel

when he himself spun it at twilo in nyc and Avalon in boston....both the most incredible moments of my clubbing career that i'll never forget

Depeche Mode remix for WMC 02'... it was the "I Feel Loved" track filtered, edited a bit with the vocals from "Dream On".. when I saw DT at SF a few months ago I pleaded for him to bring this back, because it's truly a work of art how the Dream On vocals went over that track... unfortunately im still waiting to hear it again!

i wish i could explain a song that sounded so good, left you with such an amazing feeling, then you can basically never hear it again.

Time Marches on rmx for WMC 02' was also beautiful, they went back to the studio and added more chords and piano riff's all over the song and i swear to god it left you like :eek::cool::D, damn this can't be house music!

Nothing better than hearing Tsettos drop KISS (airscape version)at Exit in '99...

just as the song peaks, people suspended in air flying over our heads, the room is filled with snow and the huge bright white spot lights go on in the back of the place....

holy shit !!! :jawdrop:

I will never forget that....

pretty much every venue has a certain song that sticks out to they are for me..

limelight.....house of god

tunnel....nightvisions (i wear my sunglasses at night)

roxy and twilo....walahalla

SF.....my love is ur love,rain and lift me up

exit.....rainbow of mine and of course kiss

vinyl....music is the answer

there are soo many,

deep kemical from 97-98 days,

silence, sarah mclaughlin by delerium (shawn ink in the champange room in exit) lol

let the sunshine in, jp rippin it 99...

kylie minogue love at first sight - scumfrog mix - temptssssss

flower by armen van heldon... memories

:D

Originally posted by firedup

Nothing better than hearing Tsettos drop KISS (airscape version)at Exit in '99...

just as the song peaks, people suspended in air flying over our heads, the room is filled with snow and the huge bright white spot lights go on in the back of the place....

bro......you hit the nail on the head with tsettos dropping kiss at exit......we usually had 50 of our good friends going there every weekend and that song gave 45 of us a heart attack!!!!

other favorites.......deep kemical.....final chapter.....and afrika!!!!!

it was prob back in 99 or 2000, i was leanin over the railin at exit looking down onto the dancefloor, WACKED OFF MY ASS sweatin from every pore!!!!!!...........................

denny dropped chocolate traxx and the crowd simultaneuosly threw there fists in the air, and i got winged in the head w/ a bottle cap, the brite lights were sycronized w/ the beat!!!!!,

FUGGIN REDICULOUS MOMENT IT WAS TO LOOK AT 100'S OF PEOPLE GOIN FUCKEN APE SHIT TO THE SAME BEAT!!!!!!!!!!.........

i turned to me friend deeelite, w/ my lip draggin on the floor and my eye pointin in either direction and said "THIS IS FUCKEN AWESOME I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE, I AM GOING TO BE A DJ!!!!!!"...............................

lets all do a BUMP for that moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

la fem caliente, LET ME JUST TELL YOU, YOU ARE A SEXY BITCH!!!!, I SURE AS HELL CANT DANCE, BUT I CAN HULA HOOP FOR HOURS!!!, JK........................................

Originally posted by djustinh

Depeche Mode remix for WMC 02'... it was the "I Feel Loved" track filtered, edited a bit with the vocals from "Dream On".. when I saw DT at SF a few months ago I pleaded for him to bring this back, because it's truly a work of art how the Dream On vocals went over that track... unfortunately im still waiting to hear it again!

i wish i could explain a song that sounded so good, left you with such an amazing feeling, then you can basically never hear it again.

Time Marches on rmx for WMC 02' was also beautiful, they went back to the studio and added more chords and piano riff's all over the song and i swear to god it left you like :eek::cool::D, damn this can't be house music!

:aright:

Yep I loved they songs also

plus the "Don't you want me" rmx and hmmmm that freakin song

"I want you back"

and this is an oldy but a goody Iio- Rapture

cheeze yes but I have good memories to that song

oh and a little OT: not a house music song

"Whats love" By Fat Joe & Ashanti ;)

Def nice memoires to that song :love:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to go with FIREDUP and DonDiezel26....

...the first time Denny tore it up with Kiss and the snow fell w/the trapeze artists in the air was the sickest club moment of the past 6 years - hands down.

...followed by the week before Christmas at Exit opening year when he teased w/the "Keys Intro" from Relentless for about 6 minutes before going quiet for about 1 1/2 minutes w/the crowd going nuts - then Relentless w/the Snowfall!!!!

That's one thing I would die to see happen at Tempts - the Snowfall!!!!

Originally posted by club75

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have to go with FIREDUP and DonDiezel26....

...the first time Denny tore it up with Kiss and the snow fell w/the trapeze artists in the air was the sickest club moment of the past 6 years - hands down.

...followed by the week before Christmas at Exit opening year when he teased w/the "Keys Intro" from Relentless for about 6 minutes before going quiet for about 1 1/2 minutes w/the crowd going nuts - then Relentless w/the Snowfall!!!!

That's one thing I would die to see happen at Tempts - the Snowfall!!!!

I'm getting chills just thinking about it right now...

The only other moment that came close to Kiss at Exit was hearing JP spin the remix of Eleanor Rigby (All the Lonely People) at SF for the first time - and the looks on ALL of our faces when we heard it - all at once it made you think and it made you go nuts!!

Originally posted by firedup

holy shit i know exactly what night your talking about and then when the snow busted i seriously thought i had gone to heaven

oh and also JP dropping The Police, Black Spot on the Sun, or whatever its called, lol, anyway I can still remember the strobes blasting when it drops hard

Originally posted by dancerbar

holy shit i know exactly what night your talking about and then when the snow busted i seriously thought i had gone to heaven

I have to agree Kiss at Exit was insane, I totally remember the snow it was nuts. Also the first time I heard My Love Is Your Love was at Sound Factory, JP played for about 90 minutes and I actually didnt get sick of it.