Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oakenfold at N/V

sgtfury

he has a style of his own and has name a name for himself in the mainstream arena. he has taken it to another level by making songs, producing, scoring movies. he's not my fav dj but he can still bring in the fans.

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

OAKENFOLD was just here at Centro-Fly NYC for July 4th. It was absolutley amazing, 3000 strong and people were in awe. Still Paul can pack a room and give people a great club experience. Plus he carries in his own records, to me that's class.

Carries his own records?

I see someone got fired.

Guest saleen351

well i thought the price on this show was 30 grand, but i'm hearing its more.. like 40k ish...

I think the cover charge is gonna be 50 bucks.. It has to be if they paid that amount... However it means a club is serious, so this could be a good thing.......

Originally posted by saleen351

However it means a club is serious, so this could be a good thing.......

Exactly my point...this is what we need, so that space can loose its grips on south florida night life...people who r serious about Making a good product, and getting big acts, or even new fresh talent!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pod

Tranzwhore's Club of Glowsticks, Vicks and Backrubs.

:laugh:

Don't sweat it, I kid because I love!

Again I have to bring up the fact the fact that you have taken many a picture of clubbers doing their thing with a glowstick, microlight (or whatever the F their called) or "laser".

I'll admit 10 years ago, before I ever learned how incredible electronic music was and why I went to a club to hear a DJ, I let some idiot blow Vicks in my eyes. But after spending several thousands of dollars for 20/20 vision that shit doesn't ocur anymore.

And finally I have never given friend, lover and especially some random dude a backrub in a club! Back at home is another story!

But I won't mind if the called it TW's! ;):tongue::cool: