Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Journey to San Francisco

Originally posted by trancerxn112

"You saw that, he attacked me i had to defend myself that negro was on PCP... no, no paper work just sprinkle some crack on him johnson."

-Dave Chapelle

What is with the crack comment...? Im confused...

don't try to understand, just lil hobag up to her usual immature shannanigans cause i pointed out she referred to herself as no one and was correct:laugh:

On another note, Highmay, long time no talk, i will im u..

Originally posted by lmg

That was a pretty solid review. Sounds like you had a good time man.

Yeah i'll agree...

Thanks for taking the time to write it all up Highmay. Sounds like an awesome trip, i was out there 5 years ago with family.

Hope to see ya soon. peace.

i]Originally posted by highmay

Well, where to start...there was the near perfect weather best described as 'perpetual fall', the unbelievable scenery, the amazing food, the women, the parties...ugghhhh...AMAZING...all of it...I need to get back there as soon as possible.

The Chinatown in SF is better than the Chinatown in NYC (then again, it should be considering that it was the first Chinatown in the US). The Dim Sum at Gold Mountain was orgasmic. The ice cream shop at the corner was soooo cool with the Chinese candies!!

i don't agree...the chinatown in nyc is much better...

thanks everyone for the compliments...much appreciated :)

sassa:

Originally posted by sassa

i don't agree...the chinatown in nyc is much better...

the chinatown in NYC cant match chinatown gate, the little doll shops up jackson, or the dim sum...then again, the chinatown in SF cant match the vibe of its NYC counterpart...since the one in NYC isn't built for tourists (as slightly opposed to SF), its aura is much more purer, more localized...i can appreciate both...

still i'd pick SF...sorry...just different tastes i guess :)