Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's your pick up line in the bar?

coolpet

i was at red the other night, which was its second night ever at that location, and that venue has also just been renovated very recently, so it's practically a new place.

two guys asked me if i go there often :rolleyes: .

Originally posted by weyes

my favorite line is, "hi, my name is _______ [enter name], what's yours?"

lines blow :tongue: !

Yeah, that's a good way to go... But it's fun to modify it a bit...

"hi, my name is ________ [enter name], is your name yummy?"

You know, one that was said jokingly and won points because the girl hadn't heard it before and thought it was clever...

"Is your daddy a thief?"

"No, why?"

"Because he must have stolen the stars from the sky to put that twinkle in your eyes"

Originally posted by lalate

Actually, while it sounds like a shameless plug, it works - "I can get you into White Lotus."

i hate it when guys give me the "i've got pull at better places than this" stuff or drop names. lacks class.

most of this thread is just foolin' around, lalate; i hope you are, too :worry: .

Fuck me if I'm wrong...but do I know you from somewhere?

or

Is that a keg in your pants...cause I just wanna tap that ass!

Of course you can never use these lines seriously, but after talking witha girl for a bit you can always use them to make a girl laugh! And that works better than any pickup line!

Originally posted by weyes

i hate it when guys give me the "i've got pull at better places than this" stuff or drop names. lacks class.

most of this thread is just foolin' around, lalate; i hope you are, too :worry: .

Yeah, but those guys usually shop at Bernini... And they're usually full of shit. Example - I was at a bar at the Belagio in Vegas around 6:00am with two girls I had met. This guy comes up talking about how he runs the big club there (Light or something like that)... So he starts being a dick and pisses this girl off so she starts going off on him. Next thing you know he's telling us he's going to get security to throw us out and takes off. About 5 minutes later security comes up and starts talking to us and we can see the guy is over talking to security and smiling... With two hot girls working their charm on the security guards, plus me playing it cool, the guy got removed :)

lalate - was that you ;) ?? j/k

Naaa -- lolllllll that wasnt ME lol (actually DONT LIKE bernini clothes at all). (Now the story about someone in Von Dutch on Melrose - that was me j/k)

weyes -- lol But doesn't "the I Dream of Genie double wink wink" work at Spundae? Right? j/k

Originally posted by lalate

...weyes -- lol But doesn't "the I Dream of Genie double wink wink" work at Spundae? Right? j/k

i'll tell ya what did work on me at spundae:

"can i take you out sometime?"

silly me; it only took me 3 months to figure out that that dog12.gif was feeding me a line :rolleyes::laugh2: !!!