Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Q for the Ladies

i can't tell if you're asking which muscle on our OWN bodies we look at the most, or which muscle on a man's body we look at the most.

also, if you mean the man's body, then are you referring to which muscle we first notice when we meet someone, or which muscle we admire most on a lover's body?

anyway, to respond to all of 'em:

on myself-- i tend to check out my hams and shoulders when i'm stretching in front of a mirror. if i'm not in front of a mirror, my forearms are usually visible so i suppose i notice them the most.

on a random man-- i usually notice any muscles that make the man look unproportional... for example, some guys tend to really bulk up their biceps but have scrawny forearms and it makes him seem odd-looking. on a man who is well-proportioned, i actually just tend to note that he's well-proportioned and leave it at that. i guess if it's summer and a guy is wearing shorts, muscley calves and forearms tend to be more obvious.

on my love-- i like the curve of his back muscles, especially the ones to the side of the spine in the lower back. i also notice... his LOVE muscle. hrhrhrhrhr. :love2:

On guys, I like/look at chest and arms the most.....

On girls, I always check out arm and stomach definition.....

On guys, I hate big traps

On girls, I hate when their arm muscles are so defined that they are no longer feminine looking....

Originally posted by Mystify22

On guys, I like/look at chest and arms the most.....

On girls, I always check out arm and stomach definition.....

On guys, I hate big traps

On girls, I hate when their arm muscles are so defined that they are no longer feminine looking....

what she said :)

but on guys.. i also like to check out the abs :drool:

Originally posted by linabina

what she said :)

but on guys.. i also like to check out the abs :drool:

Great minds think alike ;)

Oh by the way, sorry to put up a close to identical sig pic, I just couldn't help myself - she looks too delicious!!! :hat:

Originally posted by bkissa

Most guys I see that are into bodybuilding have overdeveloped arms and underdeveloped legs. It looks so unproportional.

LOL! definitely. they look like a bunch of grapes propped on top of a couple of toothpicks.