Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Saeed n' Palash@ARC sat night...

Wow! That's pretty much all I have to say about sat night. If you thought friday was intense, S&P definitely picked up where they left off in D.C. and totally destroyed ARC. It was a good sized crowd but definitely wasn't crowded. I don't think it was the reg ARC crowd. Seemed more like the factory heads in there. No matter, the music was on it and I had loads of fun.

I got there around 1:30 or so. Oliver Berge was on the decks. He spun a solid warm up set and prepped everyone for Saeed. Saeed got on around 2:30 and took it away till 5:30 or so. Palash spun from 5:30 till 8am. I just love how they both compliment each other. I'd say Saeed gets your feet wet a bit, then pulls your whole body in the water. Palash then picks up where Saeed left off and pretty much dunks your head in and out of the water. Just when you think you are given air Palash doesn't let up. Simply relentless.

all in all a great night out. The past 2 times i've been to ARC i've done sober and I actually like it. I may get tired earlier but running on a natural high isn't so bad.

Originally posted by hotcheme

your review seems decieving. i heard it was the smallest crowd arc has seen in months. sucks, cause S&P are better than that.

why dont you go back and read it again? I said it was a good sized crowd but NOT crowded.

Originally posted by vicman

i thought you were not going to go on friday.:confused:

well I was at a house party in mclean and it totally blew! My friend was spinning some prog but the ppl sucked still. Nothing but a sea of vanilla chugging beer and screaming their 20 yr old hearts out. So my friend and I just packed our gear up in the middle of the party (it was around 1:30am) and decided to head over to Code to finish off our night. So yeah, it was totally last min but defintely worth it!

Originally posted by spinsaikel

Wow! That's pretty much all I have to say about sat night. If you thought friday was intense, S&P definitely picked up where they left off in D.C. and totally destroyed ARC. It was a good sized crowd but definitely wasn't crowded. I don't think it was the reg ARC crowd. Seemed more like the factory heads in there. No matter, the music was on it and I had loads of fun.

I got there around 1:30 or so. Oliver Berge was on the decks. He spun a solid warm up set and prepped everyone for Saeed. Saeed got on around 2:30 and took it away till 5:30 or so. Palash spun from 5:30 till 8am. I just love how they both compliment each other. I'd say Saeed gets your feet wet a bit, then pulls your whole body in the water. Palash then picks up where Saeed left off and pretty much dunks your head in and out of the water. Just when you think you are given air Palash doesn't let up. Simply relentless.

all in all a great night out. The past 2 times i've been to ARC i've done sober and I actually like it. I may get tired earlier but running on a natural high isn't so bad.

You started out with "Wow! That's pretty much all I have to say about sat night."

However you still managed to ramble on for three paragraphs.