Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joshua Wilkins @ Jazid 7-13-03 Review ...

vipnerd

:clap: :clap:

Great f***ing music ... some of the most energetic and funked deep house I've heard ...

Props to Ramon for bringing Joshua down ... would <3 to see him play at I/O with Aquabooty and then at Jazid again :idea::D :D

Promo Joshua gave me is bad a$$ as well ... deep/sleazy/funky house ...

Great seeing Coolassleo ... Domingo ... Joebudious ... the DHM crew ... and our host Ramon ... btw where was this peep who used to show love at Jazid on Sundays? ... emmmmm ... Digital?:mad:

Hope to se some of those pics Leo ... :cool:

glad you all had a good time. Josh was sick. Just like I promised. It was so nice to see so many familar faces last night. DHM showing up Jason G, Eddy G , Tony , Joe Budious / Domingo / Shane / Leo and Suzy , Marco and Carla , Sean and Jackie. :)

We will definitely have him back.

Thanks to everyone for showing up and making Sundays something special for me.

Watch out for a special annoucement later on today.

i just would like to convey what a great time i had last night. i love the small more intimate vibe at jazid...

I told Ramon it sucked...hehe...only because i could not decide between upstairs and what was going on down stairs...that band rocked!! and just the pure energy pouring out of the souls of people who were actually there for the music...yes everyone there was into the music and loving it. everyone was moving, there was all smiles and no uncomfortable vibes at all. And the women that were there...too bad i'm a big shy pussy...they were coming up left and right dancing and talking but i was skerd.

anyways i look forward to attending "sunday nights at jazid" again. nice meeting all of you who's names i can't remember today...hehe and nice to finally meet eddy g.

SS

Guest brwneydtrouble

I had a great time. Like Sean said, it was so laid back and comfortable, everyone there genuinely loved the music. Too bad I had to leave early, my friend had to work in the morning. Great time! Hpefully I will be back next sunday.

WOW! I'm blown away...thank you so much for having me down...seriously...it was MY pleasure being there. I had been to Jazid about 4 years ago and remember saying to myself "this place is the shizzy"..."so much potential"....I'm excited for Ramon & crew that this is his/their night...the best spot of the beach imo

The second I walked in the door I felt at home. Jazid's owner/manager? (really nice short lady..please help me on the name) came up and greeted me w/ the unmost respect....and for what reason....because a local Mr. Budious had dropped kind words in her ear about me...thanks Joe....

I will have to admit I was nervous coming down to Miami. I've spent the last couple years trying to get down that way hoping to express my musical style on South Beach.....honestly it was worth the wait. Jazid is my fav place to play in this state...hands down...I loved it....I had some big shoes to fill and hopefully I did.

About playing @ I/O...well anytime....I know thats DHM's spot and they have great chemistry amongst the 3 of them....unfortantly I wasn't able to make it out when they where here in Tampa a few weeks back...sorry fellas..had to work...you know the drill! But if Joe/Tomas/Edwin/Omar & Stephen would like me down all they have to do is ask...we've been trying to make that connection since my days @ deepfridays here in Tampa.....all good things come to those that wait....in due time I'm sure....In the meantime...go support Aquabooty @ The Marlin for King Britt....ish will be off the hook

I recorded 2-80 min. mini discs worth of the night....one a bit early and then again towards the end....I'll d/l them to my pc, edit the files and get with Ramon about getting them back to you guys....

Thank you so much for a killer night....You guys made me feel like I was a local....The Sundays @ Jazid crew...mad props! The nicest group of people around.

any one that didn't get a cd (sorry i only had a few) please email me (hit me up via pm on the board for my email addy..)

again thank you......see you guys/gals REAL soon....

and yes...damn the ladies in Jazid....WOW! I love me some South Beach :)

And that band...they freakin rocked it..had to take a break from playing to run downstairs and "feel some funk"

JOSHUA WILKINS

Deepfridays rip/Hush!

Tampa's House Social

Originally posted by steffy27

Now I dont feel so bad for not getting down there...:laugh:

Steffy you shouldv'e made it out it was lots of fun and the nights just keep gettin better and better. :)

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and thanks to Josh for coming down and playin' :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

Steffy you shouldv'e made it out it was lots of fun and the nights just keep gettin better and better. :)

Thanks to everyone for their kind words and thanks to Josh for coming down and playin' :)

It's almost impossible to get me out on Sundays :laugh:

hopefully soon... :D

Was nice going out again. Had a great time, there was a nice little vibe going on. Look forward to playing eddy at pool again : P

the place has a real nice intimate feel to it.. we was discussing the possibility of somehow putting a grill in there and having ourselves a little bbq of our own.. on the roof perhaps it would definatly be a good time (can you say, health, firecode, safety hazard?). Truely enjoyed josh's set, hadnt seen him in quite a while.. it was nice having him play here at home. Nice seeing all of you guys again.

And now for the rest of you that didnt go.... the pictures:

DSC04137.jpg

DSC04139.jpg

DSC04140.jpg

DSC04151.jpg

DSC04156.jpg

DSC04161.jpg

DSC04172.jpg

DSC04174.jpg

DSC04175.jpg

DSC04178.jpg

DSC04179.jpg

DSC04180.jpg

Enjoy.

daaaaaamn, last night was a fucking great night of music. thanks to josh and his boy for providing the soulful grooves. anyways great to see alot of you last night. and yes josh you filled the shoes pretty well :D

-domingo

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by bingo

daaaaaamn, last night was a fucking great night of music. thanks to josh and his boy for providing the soulful grooves. anyways great to see alot of you last night. and yes josh you filled the shoes pretty well :D

-domingo

It was nice seeing you again Domingo, next time I will remember to comment on the proton shirt again. :D