Clubplanet Nightlife Community

would you get a girl pregenant ...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

would you say yes to just donating your sperm to a woman that just wants a baby and doesnt want anything to do with you after?

Originally posted by gmccookny

This girl i know from grammar school wanted that.

She just wanted to raise a baby. So she just got pregnant and raised the baby on her own.

Hey, it may be out of the ordinary, but to each his/her own ~~

That's not the point of the question-

What if it was *your* child, and you weren't able to see it, ever? Would you agree to a situation like that?

Originally posted by tastyt

What if it was *your* child, and you weren't able to see it, ever? Would you agree to a situation like that?

There's also the question of how far women should go to get pregnant, when there are over half a million children in foster care in this country alone, who desperately need loving parents.

Oh yeah, you're right :eek::tongue:

No, i wouldn't. My boyz are too powerful and important to just donate and not be with. :sperm::sperm:

Originally posted by rackham

There's also the question of how far women should go to get pregnant, when there are over half a million children in foster care in this country alone, who desperately need loving parents.

While I agree that it may not be the most socially responsible way to go- you can't discount the biological drive to propagate your own genes.

Or so they say, at least- I'll believe the whole biological clock theory when and if I ever start to feel it ticking... :rolleyes::tongue:

While I agree that it may not be the most socially responsible way to go- you can't discount the biological drive to propagate your own genes.

Or so they say, at least- I'll believe the whole biological clock theory when and if I ever start to feel it ticking... :rolleyes::tongue:

Yeah, but some people never even CONSIDER adoption, like those bible-thumpers who pump up the wife with more hormones than a dairy cow and then call it "God's will" when she has septuplets... as if adoption is somehow un-Christian. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but some people never even CONSIDER adoption, like those bible-thumpers who pump up the wife with more hormones than a dairy cow and then call it "God's will" when she has septuplets... as if adoption is somehow un-Christian. :rolleyes:

Oh don't even get me started!!! My Mom is a nurse, she works in the neonatal unit with premature and sick babies. She worked at one of the most advanced hospitals for that particular specialty, so her unit usually got stuck with all the big multiple births.

There was one couple- I wish I could, but I can't remember off-hand how many kids were in their "litter," I think it was five or six. When the dr realized how many babies there were... he had suggested aborting a few of the fetuses, in order to better ensure the survival of the remaining children.

The couple refused to do it, and wound up successfully delivering all of the babies. So now their reverand is saying how it's a miracle of god over science. They followed god and refused to abort, so science is bullshit, or so his story goes.

Of course- were it not for science, there wouldn't have been any babies in the first place. It must be a nice way to live life- to selectively ignore the things that do not fit in with your preconceived notions. :blank:

people will do almost anything to have their own birth children.

a friend of mine in high school's stepmother went through menopause prematurely, in her 20s. but she so wanted to have children that she had her sister agree to donate eggs and fertilized them with her own husband's sperm; she had them implanted in her own uterus and had twins. i can't even begin to imagine how much money they must've spent on all of that... and, as you say, there are so many needy children out there.

my own stepmother wanted to have a baby, but time was running out, as she was in her early 40s. she had gotten to the point where she was injecting her own fertility drugs at home.

it's not right.