Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do any of you in relationships....

marcid21

ever miss your single life?

Just wondering....i guess it's an old-habits-die-hard question....

I mean, we all say being single sucks, but.... on the flip side, there are some pretty appealing aspects to being single.

...thats it, discuss.... :D

Guest gabo

i love being single. why does everyone hate it? why does everyone feel they have to be in a relationship in order to be happy?

I don't miss being single at all - in fact, I'm quite relieved that I don't have to worry about the dating scene. It seems pretty hard to find someone these days for some reason and I think the dating scene is getting pretty wacked out/scary (or maybe it's just because I'm getting older...)

Originally posted by naughtybabe

Well for me is the other way around.. this is the first time

in close to 4 years that Im single.. It has been such a

drastic change that at times I find myself missing my

old life but I must say being single is fun. :)

when i got out of my 4yr+ relationship, it was practically like culture shock.

But...now....I don't know....a majority of my friends are single, and even tho I'm not bound and gagged to the object of my affections, there are some times when I miss something about single life....i can't even explain it.

I almost feel as tho it's selfish. :(

Originally posted by lizard23

I don't miss being single at all - in fact, I'm quite relieved that I don't have to worry about the dating scene. It seems pretty hard to find someone these days for some reason and I think the dating scene is getting pretty wacked out/scary (or maybe it's just because I'm getting older...)

Same here... I was more or less single for six years (college and post-college), I had plenty of time to get out there and do my own thing. I'm older now, and am ready for something solid. I'm sooo happy I don't have to deal with all the bullshit that goes along with dating!!! I wouldn't wish for even one more day of singlehood; I'm exactly where I want to be right now.

Originally posted by tastyt

Same here... I was more or less single for six years (college and post-college), I had plenty of time to get out there and do my own thing. I'm older now, and am ready for something solid. I'm sooo happy I don't have to deal with all the bullshit that goes along with dating!!! I wouldn't wish for even one more day of singlehood; I'm exactly where I want to be right now.

thats so nice to hear from someone, good for you:D

back on topic...i guess i sort of miss the single life in a way sometimes

Originally posted by ladyshady

...i guess i sort of miss the single life in a way sometimes

yea....don't get me wrong. I don't feel this way on a regular basis....not even semi regular. In fact, this is probably the first time in months that i have felt like this.....but....what I think it is, is a craving for freedom.

When you're single, things are so much easier....your thinking worrying....etc....for only yourself. And sometimes it may just be the feelings that are so overwhelming and a lil' too much to deal with...

But when it comes down to things....single life may be easier....but it's also empty.

Being in a good relationship is so much better than being single. Its really all the little things that make is so much better. Someone who gives a shit if you come home after work, someone to wakeup to, someone who cares if your having a shitty day (except when they are the cause)

But that said, about 2% of the time it would really be cool to be single again.

Fuck putting shit away or putting the lid down. :)

Get fucked up and not have to worry about the reaction.

Do it when you feel like it.

Go out when you feel like it, not when your allowed :)

And no matter how much you love your girl, or how hot she is, sometimes you would love to just bang that hot blonde until she screams.

but bottom line, the trade offs are more than worth it.

But.... I have been in plenty of relationships where they were not.

Well said shroomy. :)

I think if your with that right person, you communicate, have fun, don't hide anything, you can have just as much fun.

My girl loves to go clubbing, we do everything together but if go out with the boys she's cool we that and we totally trust each other. I hate all these people that worry or whatever, it's the best feeling in the world to never doubt and completely trust the person your with.

Anyways, you might see a hot girl and go oh ya, but when it comes to why your with the person you are & can appreciate it, you wouldn't want anything else in the world.

i miss being able to go out whenever...without being asked what i'm gonna do...

i miss being able to chat with my guy friends freely without him being jealous...:tongue:

i miss being able to party without worrying about someone...

i miss flirting...:tongue: but it always seems to come to me somehow...

but, definitely nice to not worry about shmucks bugging you anymore...because you have someone to go home to. :)

Originally posted by marcid21

When you're single, things are so much easier....your thinking worrying....etc....for only yourself. And sometimes it may just be the feelings that are so overwhelming and a lil' too much to deal with...

Ditto to what Shroomy and Freestyler said... when the timing and the situation is right, that's just not the case.

Originally posted by shroomy

Being in a good relationship is so much better than being single. Its really all the little things that make is so much better. Someone who gives a shit if you come home after work, someone to wakeup to, someone who cares if your having a shitty day (except when they are the cause)

But that said, about 2% of the time it would really be cool to be single again.

Fuck putting shit away or putting the lid down. :)

Get fucked up and not have to worry about the reaction.

Do it when you feel like it.

Go out when you feel like it, not when your allowed :)

And no matter how much you love your girl, or how hot she is, sometimes you would love to just bang that hot blonde until she screams.

but bottom line, the trade offs are more than worth it.

But.... I have been in plenty of relationships where they were not.

nice post shrooms. totally agree with it.

When I am in a relationship I don't miss single life...& if I do, I know the guy won't be around too much longer...

When I'm involved..I don't feel the need to go out & party hard & if I do why not enjoy it w/ my guy...idk..I guess this is why it takes me a while to get serious w/ someone..b/c when I do..they aren't just my bf..they are my buddy as well

but a good girls night out once in a while isn't a bad thing either...

well i was in a 2year relationship...when it ended i was like in pure shock and like out of the norm...but as a couple months went by i dont think i can be in a relationship anymore.!!! i say u get use to wha ur doing and when its time to change its hard..

Originally posted by marcid21

when i got out of my 4yr+ relationship, it was practically like culture shock.

But...now....I don't know....a majority of my friends are single, and even tho I'm not bound and gagged to the object of my affections, there are some times when I miss something about single life....i can't even explain it.

I almost feel as tho it's selfish. :(

I've been in a relationship for close to 3 years now and there are

plenty of times that I miss being single.

Going to clubs with your other half isnt the same .. I loved to pick up when I went to clubs there was such a thrill about it. Made you feel alive.

I wouldnt trade in my bf for the single life but I miss it at times

Guest jroo
Originally posted by Freestyler

Well said shroomy. :)

I think if your with that right person, you communicate, have fun, don't hide anything, you can have just as much fun.

My girl loves to go clubbing, we do everything together but if go out with the boys she's cool we that and we totally trust each other. I hate all these people that worry or whatever, it's the best feeling in the world to never doubt and completely trust the person your with.

Anyways, you might see a hot girl and go oh ya, but when it comes to why your with the person you are & can appreciate it, you wouldn't want anything else in the world.

read my sig