Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wuts The Word On Sultry

Well I'm the main DJ there and to be honest, its definitely worth checking out. Opening week there was an insane amount of hott girls and it was a really good crowd. The place isnt a top of the line club, but it is definitely worth checking out. Beach Party this Saturday is going to be off da hook. Definitely come through...if u have any questions or need directions email me @ xtremebx13@aol.com, or hit me up @ 347.203.8749.

Later kidz

DJ DAVID ALI

i went there the last two weekends...good crowd...good music...def some good ass drinking lol Def worth checking out...Me and my girls had a really good time! I think next saturday is a beach party...so me and my girls and im sure the rest will be sporting bikini tops!!! hee hee

To be honest i've been to a few of the other saturday parties in westchester, jersey, and in nyc and there are no really good parties going on right now. Alot of places are waiting til September to start their parties back up. If you're going out this Saturday, this is the place to be. Its a BEACH PARTY, how can you go wrong ? Girls in bikini tops and guys with no shirts on ? What more do you want ?!

And yes, the drinking does make the party 100 times better, everyone is trashed and having a good time, definitely check it out.

DJ DAVID ALI

- let me know what you guys think about the music, also

thanks

cool! is anyone else planning on coming??? I cant wait for sept to come then the real partying will begin!!! I hate nyc in the summer...but this is def the best place ive found on a saturday night....hoping to find me some good looking boys for me and my girls!!!