Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
nycmuzik

Peace Out

Its been a few months in the making but the time finally arrives tomorrow morning when I become US Army property. I know I havent been posting very much in the past few months but I just want to say "see ya in a few"(not bye since I'm coming back) to all the people who I've been lucky enough to call my friends. I'm not gonna mention individual names since those of you that have met me know that I consider you a friend. I wish all of you the best of health, prosperity in life, happiness, and whatever it may take for you to get through the day alittle better. And when I come back in a few months I hope to see a sticky for Shagfest XXVII or whatever number we're up to now......So on that note this is Marty signing off....See ya in a few....

Originally posted by nycmuzik

Its been a few months in the making but the time finally arrives tomorrow morning when I become US Army property. I know I havent been posting very much in the past few months but I just want to say "see ya in a few"(not bye since I'm coming back) to all the people who I've been lucky enough to call my friends. I'm not gonna mention individual names since those of you that have met me know that I consider you a friend. I wish all of you the best of health, prosperity in life, happiness, and whatever it may take for you to get through the day alittle better. And when I come back in a few months I hope to see a sticky for Shagfest XXVII or whatever number we're up to now......So on that note this is Marty signing off....See ya in a few....

my friend my internet brother my fellow postwhore... i wish you nothing but the best of luck the best of health and continued success.. youre doing an honorable thing and a noble gesture... i wish nothing but the best for you, and GODSPEED>...

Congrats,

Last time I remember talking about it with you, you were having some b.s. trouble getting what you wanted. Im guessing everything went well.

If you even get this post, good luck and hey all is well with my endeavor as well so maybe Ill run into that other dude from CP...lol.

pm me if you pop online once more, Ill be home most of the day....

if not... congrats and good luck...