Clubplanet Nightlife Community

nyc again.

ras67

Originally posted by prplhz

I think I actually starting writing something else and since I am so busy didn't read what I was posting until now, what the fuck was I trying to say anyways:confused: :( Well you got me there, your avatar's just make my panties get all wet and stuff.:rolleyes: In fact I'm touching myself under my desk right now.....:tongue:

Great, now I'm touching myself under my desk. Damn you!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hellomyname-is

Centro-fly also has Josh Wink. What do people think of him?

Tuesday the 22nd we will be having another appereance by pete tong. Last time was so much fun that he wanted to come back right after his help in Ibiza with the release of Centro-Fly's music.

Nice, hope you run outta Zygo.

why be creeped out. This is effective marketing. I've invested my time in you guys to bring you something new. If you try it or not I am connecting with you all and slowly gaining your trust to possibly do ventures in the future. I want to start having fun with zygo all over the world, so I started here and it has already branched out to a lot of places. Everyone one on this board has made more positive connections for ZYGO than any distributor.

why be creeped out. This is effective marketing. I've invested my time in you guys to bring you something new. If you try it or not I am connecting with you all and slowly gaining your trust to possibly do ventures in the future. I want to start having fun with zygo all over the world, so I started here and it has already branched out to a lot of places. Everyone one on this board has made more positive connections for ZYGO than any distributor.

Only messin w/ ya bro. I get alot of good laughs from ya.

How the fuck is this effective marketing? If anything it is reverse marketing. Wanna know why? Well I will tell u why, because the first bottle of fucking Zygo I see I am FUCKING SMASHING IT!!!!!