Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Overstaying your welcum . . .

fierydesire

. . . why is it some guys/girls feel that its cool for them to crash after you guys :getdown::hump: Its like if its not someone I like or care for and it was a mere conquest, then you should get the fuck out . . . shit I don't wanna wake up next to your ass. . . I usually pull the "I have mad shit to do tomorrow card" :laugh:

What are some of your techniques? if any?

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . why is it some guys/girls feel that its cool for them to crash after you guys :getdown::hump: Its like if its not someone I like or care for and it was a mere conquest, then you should get the fuck out . . . shit I don't wanna wake up next to your ass. . . I usually pull the "I have mad shit to do tomorrow card" :laugh:

hmmm....well....good! I'm glad you understand why I tossed your ass out. :rolleyes:

Technique? I usually just grab my clothes and run while the dude is still light-headed from losing his load. :jerkoff:

Originally posted by marcid21

hmmm....well....good! I'm glad you understand why I tossed your ass out. :rolleyes:

Technique? I usually just grab my clothes and run while the dude is still light-headed from losing his load. :jerkoff:

:laugh: :laugh:

biatch, I just wanted to cuddle :(:tongue:

Originally posted by marcid21

Yeah good plan... don't forget your clothes.

yeah hun, i hate that too. the worst is when it is someone youre not even interested in and they come over to watch a movie or someting & they just dont know when to leave. ive had to practically lead people to the door and tell them they have to leave. you would think if you say "i have to get up early" or "im tired" they would get the hint but they never do for some reason.

:confused:

Originally posted by fierydesire

What are some of your techniques? if any?

sneak out like a thief in the night... and grab a few eggs out of the fridge put them in your socks before you go... (you know for brkfst when you get home)

Originally posted by somebitch

...the worst is when it is someone youre not even interested in and they come over to watch a movie or someting & they just dont know when to leave. ive had to practically lead people to the door and tell them they have to leave. you would think if you say "i have to get up early" or "im tired" they would get the hint but they never do for some reason...

i have a friend who i don't see all that often 'cause he lives a bit of a ways away, but when i do, i often end up spending 2 days over at his place. the sun'll start setting and i'll be comfy and i'll be thinking about how i'd love so much to stay but that i probably should go, and then he'll say, "what time do you have to be at work tomorrow?" and i'll know that we're in for another night together :D . at this point i almost assume that i'll stay as long as i can, 'cause that's what we do, but i try to make clear to him that he should just kick me out whenever, 'cause otherwise i could just stay forever :D .

Originally posted by dgmodel

and grab a few eggs out of the fridge put them in your socks before you go... (you know for brkfst when you get home)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I thought you were going to say, to throw at them if they woke up. Keepin them for breakfast is a much better idea.

Just have a friend call that night... Have a fake conversation as if it is your parents...

When you hang up... Just tell them that your parents are coming by for a visit in the morning... (If you don't live at home of course)

Usually ladies have enough respect for themselves to not be caught in a mans place in there B-Day suit when the parents come along... ;)

Originally posted by elementx

Just have a friend call that night... Have a fake conversation as if it is your parents...

When you hang up... Just tell them that your parents are coming by for a visit in the morning... (If you don't live at home of course)

Usually ladies have enough respect for themselves to not be caught in a mans place in there B-Day suit when the parents come along... ;)

:rofl: brilliant!!! :idea:

you should've been a girl, with the way you think! :tongue:

Originally posted by elementx

haha :laugh: classic babes

You need one of these I think..........................

Booty Call Contract

This pre-booty call agreement (hereinafter referred to as the "Agreement") is entered into on the _____day of __________, 2003, by_______________________, between ____________and______________.

THIS AGREEMENT SHALL COVER THE FOLLOWING RULES AND PRINCIPLES:

1. No sleeping over - unless it is very good and we need to repeat it in the morning.

2. No meeting in public except for dinner or drinks before the events of the evening.

3. No calls before 9 PM - we don't have anything to talk about.

4. None of that "lovemaking" stuff - only sex allowed.

5. No emotional discussions (i.e. Where are we heading with this? Do you love me?) The

answer is no, so don't ask.

6. No plans made in advance - that is why you are called the "backup," unless you are from

out-of-town, then it's only a one-time advanced arrangement.

7. All gifts accepted - money is always good.

8. No baby talk - however, dirty talk is encouraged.

9. No asking for comparisons with former lovers - it's really none of your damn business.

10. No calling each other "friends with privileges" we are not friends, just sex buddies.

11. Calling out the wrong name during sex is OK - don't be offended.

12. No extra clothing - I don't want you leaving anything behind when you leave.

13. No falling asleep right after sex - it's over, so get up, get dressed and go home.

14. Don't be offended if I don't ask if you enjoyed it - I don't care.

15. You cannot borrow my car for any reason.

16. If anyone asks who you are, the standard response will be: "My roommate's girlfriend/boyfriend."

17. Doggie style is the preferred position - the reason is less eye contact the better.

19. No glove, no love. Go home.

20. Bring your own drink - I am not your liquor store.

21. No phone use, please - don't want anyone calling back looking for you.

* EXTRA TIP FOR SUCCESSFUL BOOTY CALLS:

The aforementioned rules may only be altered by the holder of the agreement. If the other party attempts to change or alter any terms of this Agreement, it will automatically

become null and void and you will then be removed from the BOOTY CALL LIST and deleted from phone memory and email list. In other words, you will be BLOCKED from all communications until you understand the rules.

Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________

Date: ________________

Participating Party

Signature_______________________________________

Date: ________________