Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn : Lil Liz lol

stevier

Hey little liz, saw that you were on here. You moving to the sunshine, or are you already here???? Let me know. Im happy I found this board! Miami is the best! And Im so glad that I am on my way to the promise land lol

Stevie R from CF? Hey hey, how are ya? I see your still causin trouble...love it! Not movin yet, but getting there. Need to get away from these morons here...heehee! Yeah I will definately keep you posted when I leave and you can come and visit me.

Hell yeah! I am causing trouble, its my trademark lol. Anyways I do it on purpose, those people are fucking morons, that drive me nuts, so I make up comments on purpose that I know will piss them off. Anyways yeah that would be fun. We should hang out down there in Miami. Since I hardly know anyone, and the ones I do know, you never know where they are. They are very busy people. Anyways keep in touch. I am still in Chicago. But moving soon. As soon as possible.

Originally posted by stevier

Hell yeah! I am causing trouble, its my trademark lol. Anyways I do it on purpose, those people are fucking morons, that drive me nuts, so I make up comments on purpose that I know will piss them off. Anyways yeah that would be fun. We should hang out down there in Miami. Since I hardly know anyone, and the ones I do know, you never know where they are. They are very busy people. Anyways keep in touch. I am still in Chicago. But moving soon. As soon as possible.

Sounds good to me...yep I know NO ONE! So this should be interesting..! I'll PM you with my cell! Take Care and I look forward to your daily rippings on that board.

LOL I dont think I will be doing to many rippings on this board if thats what your talking about. I love Miami People. Chicago people piss me off. Never was really able to get along with them too much. But Florida people, always get along with them . PM me. Take it easy.

LOL I dont think I will be doing to many rippings on this board if thats what your talking about. I love Miami People. Chicago people piss me off. Never was really able to get along with them too much. But Florida people, always get along with them . PM me. Take it easy.

if u like ripping ull fit right in....i dont think youll be liking miami people for to much longer;)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

if u like ripping ull fit right in....i dont think youll be liking miami people for to much longer;)

LOL I can be an asshole. Want me to push your fuckin buttons buddy???? ;)

LOL I can be an asshole. Want me to push your fuckin buttons buddy???? ;)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Yeah i think you will fit right in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to miami....heres to good times

check out the schnazzy thread to see how the rest of the board throws a welcoming party!!!!!!!!!!!

Well thank you. I think we need to get a crew together and head down to party it up one of these nights when I am finally here. Let me know. Trust me Lil Liz knows me, she will come along too. And I got a friend , a good one, that lives in Coconut Grove. So we get a few people together and go out and then watch the sun come up on the beach :)

well not too sure about the CP hookup, but I have hung out with Steve on a couple of occasions, one I can remember is afterhours. And ummmm, he does say some pretty nasty shit when he wants to. I see him tear this chic apart, but she damn well deserved though.

Originally posted by lilliz77

well not too sure about the CP hookup, but I have hung out with Steve on a couple of occasions, one I can remember is afterhours. And ummmm, he does say some pretty nasty shit when he wants to. I see him tear this chic apart, but she damn well deserved though.

i'm sorry but this love connection will not be happening....

okay - lil liz fresh meat boys!

Welcome to Miami CP StevieR............

Were you in chicago in November 2001? That's when Crobar was the shit and the hard-house sistas (teri bristol and psychobitch) RULED:eek: i was there and partied with many many cro-kiddies........even went to afterhours parties both nights.......

Lola;)

p.s. Feel free to bash the trance-heads in Miami:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

Welcome to Miami CP StevieR............

Were you in chicago in November 2001? That's when Crobar was the shit and the hard-house sistas (teri bristol and psychobitch) RULED:eek: i was there and partied with many many cro-kiddies........even went to afterhours parties both nights.......

Lola;)

p.s. Feel free to bash the trance-heads in Miami:D

Oh yeah. The Mission was my favorite place on Fridays as well! When Psycho and Teri Tore it up there . Went to the Tiki Room quite a bit. I dont know if you remember that place, it got busted. BUt it was good while it lasted. Jimmie Page is one of my closest friends, if not my closest . I miss Crobar Interactive Saturdays. But hey an orange Omega will do you good, but two will do you quicker lol.

Oh yeah. The Mission was my favorite place on Fridays as well! When Psycho and Teri Tore it up there . Went to the Tiki Room quite a bit. I dont know if you remember that place, it got busted. BUt it was good while it lasted. Jimmie Page is one of my closest friends, if not my closest . I miss Crobar Interactive Saturdays. But hey an orange Omega will do you good, but two will do you quicker lol.

His name has been brought up by the Cro-kiddies to spin at Crobar when it re-opens:eek:

:D

Originally posted by lolahotass

His name has been brought up by the Cro-kiddies to spin at Crobar when it re-opens:eek:

:D

Yep he will be spinning there. It is a definate. He is the man , let me tell you that. Jimmie can tear it up with the best of them. Some of you may have seen him in Miami when He was here for the WMC. He was over at Space, and did a gig at Nikki Beach.