Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Calebb....

Originally posted by stephanie74

I hear ya on that....but we are going on an early sunday am like 2 in the am..then coming back at like 8 or 9 am to lay out at Surf...fun times...

i actually might be going to the factory now i just ggot off the phone with a freind that i haven't chilled with and she wants to go but i will be going when your leaving

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by trewguy

i actually might be going to the factory now i just ggot off the phone with a freind that i haven't chilled with and she wants to go but i will be going when your leaving

i will see you there:)

Originally posted by dani672

i am so excited...i have had sf on the brain all week... and visions of us in our undies

dave you wearin underwear???

you better be wearing and edible thong just incase i get hungry i just find you

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Dani.. is the man comin???

Bus will be topless....

If thats what Tigga wants...

yes the man is coming.. but i doubt he will go topless...

he is funny cause he is old school factory where you had to be really dressed up.. so i finally convinced him to wear jeans... no shirt would take some time...

Originally posted by njbigtime

You little piece of trash.........Keep talking behind a computer screen........Scared little fcuk........You and your whole crew from the other website are a bunch of punks who look for attention...Lets make it fair, you can have them help out too. Keep going pal, just making it worse and worse for yourself.......

Hey leave me out of this, Ain't down with this fool

Jill see you at Richies B-day

This kid got serious dillusional issues

A lil counciling may help

Calebb, being a lurker who is getting to know the Jersey board, I was on your side at the beginning. I was thinking the steriod guidos were a bunch of faggots tryin to throw their weight around. I was even going to post in your defense. But reading this post and seeing how rdntheshortbus came on here and called you out to apolgize to his girl. Thats all, thats it, shit would be over with him. But you being the ignorant fuck that you are, you just side stepped his request and kept talkin shit. You cannot really hide behind your computer, do you think you can. I think one day when you least except it, one of these guys is going to tap you on the shoulder and lay you out. Talk all you want, but I think it will happen.

And to rdntheshortbus, (and friends) I will apolgize to you, in judging you before i knew you. I dont really know you, but I don't think of you in the way I first thought (SORRY) Calebb you need alot of growing up to do, you are going to get yours and all over some shit said on a message board :rolleyes:

Shit I will even post my picture for you

Calebb, being a lurker who is getting to know the Jersey board, I was on your side at the beginning. I was thinking the steriod guidos were a bunch of faggots tryin to throw their weight around. I was even going to post in your defense. But reading this post and seeing how rdntheshortbus came on here and called you out to apolgize to his girl. Thats all, thats it, shit would be over with him. But you being the ignorant fuck that you are, you just side stepped his request and kept talkin shit. You cannot really hide behind your computer, do you think you can. I think one day when you least except it, one of these guys is going to tap you on the shoulder and lay you out. Talk all you want, but I think it will happen.

And to rdntheshortbus, (and friends) I will apolgize to you, in judging you before i knew you. I dont really know you, but I don't think of you in the way I first thought (SORRY) Calebb you need alot of growing up to do, you are going to get yours and all over some shit said on a message board :rolleyes:

Shit I will even post my picture for you so there is no wondering

Good morning fellaz

Just to clear something up ...that's not this supposed

guy "caleeb" in the picture...i actually happen to know the kid in the picture...just making sure you dont get the wrong guy! ;)

Steph sooo lucky to have such a good bf to defend you..wish there were more guys like BUS out there!

XOXO from the BABE

Thanks Dolce...

Seriously, if you think I can be a threat...

I fear for any woman that crosses Tigger's path....

Loss of limb and much phyical pain would be inflicted on any girl who did me wrong...

My ex's are lucky they have all moved far off and are not on the scene....

Tigga is one of a kind... I will always keep her close to me and safe...