Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vibrator vs. Cock . Is there a comparison?

georgym

For you girls out there, it seems like an obvious question. But to me, it seems like girls who have vibrators are either: not pleased by the feel of a cack in them, or get bored and use vibrator's to supply xtra sex when there isn't cack around.

Please prove me wrong. I'd like to see the total sale of vibrator's go down, cuz i view them as men's lethal enemy :direct::2guns:vib02.gif:chainsaw:

Women could have burning of the bra's. WHy don't we have "Burning of the Dildo's" :idea:

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig ol difference when it comes to cock and vibrators

Vibrators are fun for use for both partners but yea men def wanna be afraid of the cock....my dildo has been my best friend for the past 6 months:D

No one has been able to tear me away from it yet ;)

Originally posted by Evan

I like to add a vibrator to sex play sometimes. Too many girls tell me that they haven't ever cum from a "cack" alone. So, while I am fucking, I use a vibrator right on the clit. BINGO.

Evan

very true .. i cant cum from the "cack" alone .. i need some

stimulation on my clit to make me orgasm

Honestly, (no offense), but I HATE that. I deal with it when i have to, but I would SOOO much rather have a girl that can ride my cock and enjoy the experience without having to finger herself madly while I am fucking.

Evan

Originally posted by tommyarmani

or you can do your girl doggy style & while she is bent over, slowly stick the dildo in her ass. You will feel an awesome sensation as your cock & dildo feel as though they are touching (through the very think skin seperating the 2).

Enjoy!

what up...fellow freak...

i found with this position though...

...at the nasty store...

they sell a vibrating jelly egg with variable speed remote control...

fucking amazing for this manuever...

enjoy...:D

Honestly, (no offense), but I HATE that. I deal with it when i have to, but I would SOOO much rather have a girl that can ride my cock and enjoy the experience without having to finger herself madly while I am fucking.

Evan

Yeah, well it's not exacly our fault, you know. It's not like we wouldn't have it differently if we could just wish it that way. :blank:

Oh...I know. i don't blame the girl. And like I said, I deal with it when I have to. It's a turn on when a girl touches herself in front of you. But a turn off when she has to do it EVERY time you have sex.

Evan

Oh...I know. i don't blame the girl. And like I said, I deal with it when I have to. It's a turn on when a girl touches herself in front of you. But a turn off when she has to do it EVERY time you have sex.

Evan

Wow, that makes it so much better... I hope you don't tell that to the women you're sleeping with.. because frankly, it makes us feel like shit, like we're broken or something. But when you look at the statistics... it's more common than not to have to do so.

Edit: And from what you're saying... it sounds like you would prefer it if the woman just didn't cum at all sometimes, if she needs manual stimulation. Doesn't that sound just a wee bit selfish? Doesn't it turn you on when your partner has an orgasm? How would you feel if a woman came before you did and just jumped off and told you that it turned her off to have to keep going after she's done (or something to that effect)???

WHOAAAAAAAAAAH.

Ok. First of all. I NEVER make a woman feel bad about things like that. That would be like a woman making fun of a guys cock size. it's not something that can be helped. I was just saying, I enjoy sex more with a girl that can cum from penetration alone.

Second, I ALWAYS make sure a girl cums before me. I talke a while to finish (more info than u wanted to know, I'm sure) so I can last the ling run while the girl is working on a second or third. I get more turned on just listening and watching a girl enjoy herself.

Third, I HAVE had MANY women who would come over for 5 minute fucks just to cum and leave me hanging (since I took too long). Also, if it's been more than an hour and I still haven't finished, I've had girls give up complaining about being to sore. I NEVER had a girl tell me that me finishing myself off was a turn off, cause I wouldn't sleep with a girl that though that. And that's why i would never say the same thing to her.

Fourth, I HAVE dated girls that couldn't cum from penetration alone. I had one girl that i had to use a vibrator to stimulate her clit almost EVERY time we had sex. I sometimes even used it when I went down on her. I was just saying what my PREFERENCE was. Same way some girls want to sleep with a guy with a thick cock, think cock, long cock, etc. Nothing a guy can help and I don't know of any girls that would break up with a guy cause his dick was only 6 inches instead of 7. That's why i wouldn't do the same to a girl. I don't judge a woman either on her breast size. I've dated anywhere from A to Double FF (don't ask).

Evan

Evan

I am just trying to point out, that however frustrating or however much of a turn-off you might consider it... it's, like, ten times more frustrating for us. And I *have* dated guys who seemed to think it was some kind of biological error or something, and weren't afraid to say how strange they thought it was. Yes- I have dated plenty of assholes...

There are asshole out there. That can't be helped. I once had a ex call me up to tell me that the new guy she was dating was SOO much bigger than me. I was hurt and mortified, and thought maybe something was wrong with my size. I started calling other girls I had been with to see if they had any negative complaints. I even started measuring myself more carefully. It all ended, when she introduced me one day to her new boyfriend, James, who was 6"2, BLACK, and (from what I have heard) hung like a horse.

Evan