Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICOTTO ROLL CALL - FRIDAY @ SPACE!

lolahotass

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy shit I havent seen this much anticipation in a while. I can't Speak but ill try

White Stripes (Cl Mix) = American Madness while we go thru each stigmata, waiting to hear a new place and new time before we have brain damge (human traffic sample dropped by picotto), please no latin lovers, beacuse murder was the bass and its time for an EVoLUTION, fuck the revolution because it takes two to tannga at this talkshow.

Had some time on my hands shall i RETRY

Originally posted by sobeton

wtf we been waiting for this beotch ! :mad:

I know homeboy,really was thinking on attending but things are kinda of tight and shyt.This is the party do be @.But fuck it dont really want to be thinking about this that much cause all its going to do is make me get more fustrated.!!!! :mad::banghead::flame:

Originally posted by mursa

So nobody has organized the meet-up ? ( Time & Place ) :confused:

Yeahhhh I haven't met you either Mursa.

Okay what time and where......... I'll be there about an hour before Picotto comes on so probably around midnight...........

Someone name a place that i can find.. Left side of the booth???Come on people - name a place!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I'll be around the entrance to the elevator , inbetween the 2 elevations ... usually there is a lil space there to dance, and to chill & sit every once in a while .

But if you guys choose a different place, then just name the TIME and Exact PLACE and i will definetly show up .

Lola ...........i havent met u 2 , but i think i did see u in Sheldon Romero ,vip section .... Where n't you wearing all Black ? :cool:

I'll be around the entrance to the elevator , inbetween the 2 elevations ... usually there is a lil space there to dance, and to chill & sit every once in a while .

But if you guys choose a different place, then just name the TIME and Exact PLACE and i will definetly show up .

Lola ...........i havent met u 2 , but i think i did see u in Sheldon Romero ,vip section .... Where n't you wearing all Black ? :cool:

Yep that was me... all black - clevage showing shirt:eek:

Okay, where are the elevators? Near the hip-hop room? I never pay attention to where stuff is since I'm always on the patio or upstairs. lol

Originally posted by lolahotass

Okay, where are the elevators? Near the hip-hop room? I never pay attention to where stuff is since I'm always on the patio or upstairs. lol

go to the mainroom....if ur back is facing the main bar (near the entrance, not the booth)....elevator should be on the right hand side (same side as the bath rooms) between the little stages they have there, that people just sit cracked out....:idea:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

go to the mainroom....if ur back is facing the main bar (near the entrance, not the booth)....elevator should be on the right hand side (same side as the bath rooms) between the little stages they have there, that people just sit cracked out....:idea:

ohh I see... I want to dance. I miss the old meet-up at the Old Space:(

There's bathrooms back there? I never pay-attention I guess. I went to some other bathrooms, or so I thought, near the front:confused: :laugh:

So is that where CPers meet up? I usually just wonder around until I find people..:laugh:

You should be careful bringing low cut shirt on tonight .......... too much :bounce: can lead to ......................:blank: ,;)

:laugh: No worries... :D

All I know is it's going to be hotter than hell... and i plan on doing lots of dancing.

C-yous there:eek:

:laugh: No worries... :D

All I know is it's going to be hotter than hell... and i plan on doing lots of dancing.

C-yous there:eek:

LLLOOOLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think im gonna be able to go tonight

so u better party hard enough for me and themrs

:unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy:

Im still trying but it doesnt look good

i have to work till like 10 o clock tonight

and i havent really had any volunteers

to take care of the kids................

I was so looking to meetimg ms Lolahotass

u intrigue me...i wanted to see how interesting

u were in person.....but dont worry our

partying time will come............. i hope

all of u have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres to good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

LLLOOOLLLAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think im gonna be able to go tonight

so u better party hard enough for me and themrs

:unhappy: :unhappy: :unhappy:

Im still trying but it doesnt look good

i have to work till like 10 o clock tonight

and i havent really had any volunteers

to take care of the kids................

I was so looking to meetimg ms Lolahotass

u intrigue me...i wanted to see how interesting

u were in person.....but dont worry our

partying time will come............. i hope

all of u have a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heres to good times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey thats okay hon. There will be plenty of other parties that we will attend in the future (well, no trance ones for me, sorry).

I must say that I'm a pretty normal person - I don't hide behind the computer, I'm just as nuts in person:laugh: :laugh:

Hey thats okay hon. There will be plenty of other parties that we will attend in the future (well, no trance ones for me, sorry).

I must say that I'm a pretty normal person - I don't hide behind the computer, I'm just as nuts in person:laugh: :laugh:

thats the part that seeems

to intrigue me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;)