Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A new Metallica lawsuit

pod

Guest saleen351

i still say spike lee claiming the name spike was his only was still funnier... he lost.......... well he gave up.........

oh and al gore invented the internet..

ok,

i just got off the phone w/ my team of lawyers (johnny cochrane, phil hartman as the caveman lawyer, david singer...cuz there's always a light on in his office, and i got al sharpton in on it just to pull a race card for me...he's gonna help me get some reperations out of this too and maybe get my FCAT scores changed...oh wait, those were fine!) anyway, i would like to publicly announce my first metallica like lawsuit against:

MURK!

that's right, get the checkbook out oscar and ralph! we calculated your royalty fee to me for using MY 909 kick drum pattern. let's see...24.9 divided by pi, carry the 1.......

you guys owe me...

twentythree bajillion dollars (which can be made in monthly installments). however, the full payment must be made payable to me by marchember 45th, which is right before christmas and right after new years. get cracking. here's a list of other people we'll be suing:

ummm....everyone....

Guest saleen351

lp STILL OWES ME 36 BUCKS FROM VIP ONE NIGHT, i'm sueing his ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plus, i should have royalites on these terms:

pigeons

chickenheads

cheeslini

merge pizza < nj board thing

euroooooooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh < sorta like Herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee Jhonny...

Originally posted by stryke303

ok,

i just got off the phone w/ my team of lawyers (johnny cochrane, phil hartman as the caveman lawyer, david singer...cuz there's always a light on in his office, and i got al sharpton in on it just to pull a race card for me...he's gonna help me get some reperations out of this too and maybe get my FCAT scores changed...oh wait, those were fine!) anyway, i would like to publicly announce my first metallica like lawsuit against:

MURK!

that's right, get the checkbook out oscar and ralph! we calculated your royalty fee to me for using MY 909 kick drum pattern. let's see...24.9 divided by pi, carry the 1.......

you guys owe me...

twentythree bajillion dollars (which can be made in monthly installments). however, the full payment must be made payable to me by marchember 45th, which is right before christmas and right after new years. get cracking. here's a list of other people we'll be suing:

ummm....everyone....

I once bought a record from you at Specs, does that mean I'm dead meat too?

:tongue:

Originally posted by o0djfx0o

I once bought a record from you at Specs, does that mean I'm dead meat too?

:tongue:

actually fx, i just got off the phone w/ my crack team of lawyers, and by crack team, i mean that's what they're smokin! they told me that you're covered because you're a cool guy. however, we're going to have to sue you for the name FX. The reason is because I use FX processors when I DJ. We're also going to have to sue you for using the term "DJ" in your name, as I use it as well. We're calculating your fee now. However, because you're a cool guy, we're going to give you a discount, so it should only be somewhere in the $3 million range. We'll get back to ya ;)

Originally posted by stryke303

actually fx, i just got off the phone w/ my crack team of lawyers, and by crack team, i mean that's what they're smokin! they told me that you're covered because you're a cool guy. however, we're going to have to sue you for the name FX. The reason is because I use FX processors when I DJ. We're also going to have to sue you for using the term "DJ" in your name, as I use it as well. We're calculating your fee now. However, because you're a cool guy, we're going to give you a discount, so it should only be somewhere in the $3 million range. We'll get back to ya ;)

please leave uberzone alone

for the love of god!!!

wait a minute..maybe uberzone can sue you;)