Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Exit question

i know a lot of people hate on Exit, but i really have a question.............for any exit promotoers or any1 that frequents Exit often..

i know on fridays it is a Hip Hop party now..and i heard something about 105.1( i dont even care about that)

but honestly, how is it?

im a big hip hop fan..and an old exit fan...but is it worth heading out to Exit on Friday?

what is the crowd like now?

what rooms are Hip Hop, who Djs? is the Red Room, or other rooms, still playing house music?

thanks in advance

alright first off the hip hop is terrible, and no im not saying all hip hop is terrible, but the shti tehy play is.

And as far as Djs go... Brew and Ralphie Smooth have the Red room all night. then im not even sure about other rooms but the enitre 3rd floor is some for of dance music. I know Anthony Nero is in one room and Shawn ink is in another. And different people are in the white room, for instancance, the week of the 25th, the 4th Dimension will be there, that includes: Tommy Ryde ,Tony Tripps, Miss Kriss, and Kae Sharp & Seec.

I honestly havent been to the new party but i am going this week, and i will give a total unbiased opinion. But i hear really good things from both club goers and djs alike.

Originally posted by exit24e

alright first off the hip hop is terrible, and no im not saying all hip hop is terrible, but the shti tehy play is.

And as far as Djs go... Brew and Ralphie Smooth have the Red room all night. then im not even sure about other rooms but the enitre 3rd floor is some for of dance music. I know Anthony Nero is in one room and Shawn ink is in another. And different people are in the white room, for instancance, the week of the 25th, the 4th Dimension will be there, that includes: Tommy Ryde ,Tony Tripps, Miss Kriss, and Kae Sharp & Seec.

I honestly havent been to the new party but i am going this week, and i will give a total unbiased opinion. But i hear really good things from both club goers and djs alike.

thanks for your info

reason I was asking is because I've been wanting to go check out a GOOD Hip Hop party, and I thought of Exit. From what I hear the Hip Hop isn't good, so i guess I will not be checking it out on Friday, or anytime soon really. well, maybe one night to show Brewy some love

oh well..

i was there last week surpised, the upstairs wasnt bad at all. i didnt leave the secret room n the rooftop but i had alot of fun. il be there this fri for nero n willie t. him n nero have been spinnin togeather for awile now awesome combo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!