Clubplanet Nightlife Community

quivver @ nerve - august 1st

jcbliss

hey everyone big news: Quivver will finally make his long awaited return too miami on friday august 1st too absolutely devestate Nerve - he will play along with the residents Jon Cowan & Ariel baund.. this will be a special night of music - hope you all will support

best

Jon

also - don't forget - slacker on july 18th (this friday) will be off the chain people

:eek::D :D :D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by jcbliss

hey everyone big news: Quivver will finally make his long awaited return too miami on friday august 1st too absolutely devestate Nerve - he will play along with the residents Jon Cowan & Ariel baund.. this will be a special night of music - hope you all will support

best

Jon

also - don't forget - slacker on july 18th (this friday) will be off the chain people

:eek::D :D :D

Hmm.....interesting. I LOVE Quivver remixes.

Originally posted by illuminaughty

Let's see Quivver, Seaman, Slacker who else is next at NERVE

that could only be Parks and Wilson!!!

:rolleyes:

So many surprises Richard ... you have no idea :eek::D :D

Talk about a music niche in this quiet days at the beach ...

It is obvious for this to take the final shape we all want ... we need you guys ... the music heads ... to reach out among your friends ...

Originally posted by vipnerd

So many surprises Richard ... you have no idea :eek::D :D

Talk about a music niche in this quiet days at the beach ...

It is obvious for this to take the final shape we all want ... we need you guys ... the music heads ... to reach out among your friends ...

Just when I thought I was gettin tired of clubbin, this little gem of a club emerges with all this amazing talent I always knew

Lola was just a diamond in the rough , it just needed the right people to make it happen.

looks like a new benchmark in south beach clubbing is among us

;)

Just when I thought I was gettin tired of clubbin, this little gem of a club emerges with all this amazing talent I always knew

Lola was just a diamond in the rough , it just needed the right people to make it happen.

;)

thankyou mate! - Long live the glory days! - LOL:D

;)

This is just the beginning bro ... but it is important that all of us ... who care to have a scene again ... help put the word in the street ... I don't know your friends ... I have probably no way of reaching to them ... those are your boys ... they deserve to know and have fun ...

Many peeps on this board come to show love to the events ... we are giving you guys every bit of help to provide quality events ... guestlists and open bars early in the nite ... you can even bring your friends in the guestlist most of the time ....

why not do that extra effort of shooting to your folks? :idea: ... as the nite is solidly established ... and we are getting closer to that every Friday ... you guys will have a Friday home ... for a long time :D :D

See you tomorrow Rich ... :D

long live NERVE!!!!!!!

its all about the music.......my hopes as a local dj has changed..first i wanted to spin at space some day....now im more into nerve....just to real househeads...my international hopes are the same!!!! time will tell

:dj:

Originally posted by blendprod

long live NERVE!!!!!!!

its all about the music.......my hopes as a local dj has changed..first i wanted to spin at space some day....now im more into nerve....just to real househeads...my international hopes are the same!!!! time will tell

:dj:

Haven't met you pal ... but thanx for the love ... hope you will show tomorrow ... and the following Fridays ... :D

e-mail me at marco@phatmusic.org for guestlist before 1 am for you and your friends :cool: