Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Most amount of drugs u have ever seen?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was working the drug interdiction program for the National Guard at UPS and we found around 150-200LBS of cocaine in a single day, gotta love the holidays.

Another time working the same program but in the fields of KY we found countless plants of weed. I mean people actually plant this shit outdoors in nice neat rows out in the open. FIELDS of it, we found one patch that was almost an acre of weed each plant well over your head and buds half the size of your forearms. A fews later when "the beach" came out I had a massive flashback.

the cafateria at my house during WMC a few years back, 20 vials of K, about 30 rolls, half ounce of pot, some coke, and about 60 bullets of whippets, all for me...and any friends who cared to play too

I like to be the hostess with the mostest :D

The authorities intercepted 5 tons of cocaine headed for spain. Now thats alot. i saw pictures does that count. They said street value only 300 million. I thought it would be more, seeeing how it was pure. (coming from columbia)

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by jtk4

The authorities intercepted 5 tons of cocaine headed for spain. Now thats alot. i saw pictures does that count. They said street value only 300 million. I thought it would be more, seeeing how it was pure. (coming from columbia)

the six o'clock news in Miami...happens all the time :rolleyes:

Originally posted by diabolique007

the cafateria at my house during WMC a few years back, 20 vials of K, about 30 rolls, half ounce of pot, some coke, and about 60 bullets of whippets, all for me...and any friends who cared to play too

I like to be the hostess with the mostest :D

Damn girl, we really have to hang more!!!

:)

(or maybe we did, and I just dont remember it?)