• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xliquidsilverx

where do you work erica??

LUCK YOU...at least ur on pain killers :(

i switch between Union County Traffic Bureau & Union County Mosquito Control....i am in mosquito now & it gets VERY boring...i guess it's nice to be on pain killers, but it's kinda hard to answer thephone & deal with people's complaints rite now

Jill, that should definitely be a rule...that means be are good ass workers & get the job done

Originally posted by erica127

i switch between Union County Traffic Bureau & Union County Mosquito Control....i am in mosquito now & it gets VERY boring...i guess it's nice to be on pain killers, but it's kinda hard to answer thephone & deal with people's complaints rite now

Jill, that should definitely be a rule...that means be are good ass workers & get the job done

What exactly do you do with Mosquito Control hun?

Im sorry, I really am...it just struck me as funny....

Originally posted by xrapturex

What exactly do you do with Mosquito Control hun?

Im sorry, I really am...it just struck me as funny....

it's ok...well, right now since all this rain has come & there has been a lot of stagnant water, the mosquitoes are out of control...i answer the phones when people call to complain & write out a form & then the guys go check it out....if there is breeding,t hey treat it with different pesticides....in the month of june i had over 150 complaints....it actually is a lot of work when the phones start ringin off the hook & you try to explain to people what we do exactly & try to remain calm when they are yelling...

i actaully have learned a lot of shit about mosquitoes workin here & how to avoid breeding & gettin bit

Originally posted by erica127

it's ok...well, right now since all this rain has come & there has been a lot of stagnant water, the mosquitoes are out of control...i answer the phones when people call to complain & write out a form & then the guys go check it out....if there is breeding,t hey treat it with different pesticides....in the month of june i had over 150 complaints....it actually is a lot of work when the phones start ringin off the hook & you try to explain to people what we do exactly & try to remain calm when they are yelling...

i actaully have learned a lot of shit about mosquitoes workin here & how to avoid breeding & gettin bit

pretty interesting.......at least you keep busy at times.....i miss having customers call and comlain to me....i like to hear people bitch and moan

pretty interesting.......at least you keep busy at times.....i miss having customers call and comlain to me....i like to hear people bitch and moan

i guess...but once i am done with the work orders, i am bored as hell cuz some days the phones are dead

Originally posted by bunkabouncer

Some of you know me from Guido, i signed up to have fun on both boards. Just saying hi and hope this is as much fun as the other....For all that dn't know me, i work for Hunka Bunka in Sayreville Bouncing on Weekends, well the old bunka, and also bounce at Djais now in the summer. I am 6'8 270lbs and work for the Nj Turnpike Authority as a Civil and Electrical Engineer...

Hope to chat with many of you ..later

Ok, its like this...Go to hell.

gotcha erica...

dealing with people who are unhappy is a pain in the ass. I pick up the phone to people wanting money....that sucks too....they are all yelling. I feel like hanging up on them....

Looks we jacked this thread...sorry bunkabouncer...

gotcha erica...

dealing with people who are unhappy is a pain in the ass. I pick up the phone to people wanting money....that sucks too....they are all yelling. I feel like hanging up on them....

Looks we jacked this thread...sorry bunkabouncer...

i definitely wish i could hang up on them at times....sorry about jackin the thread also...this will happen on club planet bunkabouncer

me too......im addicted to bejwellled......

what one did they take off??

YES BEJEWELLED!! I play that one now...

I forget the name...

it was one similar to that...

but once you got rid of pairs they just went away...a new row never formed.....

you had to get all the pairs out of the screen before the time ran out....lol

does that make any sense? :laugh::tongue:

YES BEJEWELLED!! I play that one now...

I forget the name...

it was one similar to that...

but once you got rid of pairs they just went away...a new row never formed.....

you had to get all the pairs out of the screen before the time ran out....lol

does that make any sense? :laugh::tongue:

was it noahs arc????? (Or however you spell it)

you gotta match up animals and they just disappear once you match them

LOL i didnt think so :laugh:

but i do think i know the one your talkign about

theres another site that you can do to and play pacman im also startin to get into

www.bennychow.com

I always liked ms pacman better than pacman...and NO, not because she was a girl...but the board was easier for me to see....

when i played pacman i always got stuck in corners and stuff...and then I would get eaten by them guys...