Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tanqueray email

kaydup

Originally posted by kaydup

Hell yeah!!

Do u think it is just a few free drinks?

No clue, should be a good time tho...

I hope I don't mistake Pacha for a cocktail waitress...

Ps.. it wouldn't let me send it to any friends, did it let you?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm not a big fan of Tanqueray . But when its free, it tends to taste a little better.. Plus I haven't been to the Rack in Years, good scenery..

I'm with you. Tanqueray is probably my least favorite gin... it's amazing it gets so much recognition, it tastes waaaaaaaay to junipery (pine tree-like). But if it's free I'm not gonna complain. Plus the black rhino will be calling my name after all that free gin. Outdoor bars in the summer rock :cool:

Hendrick's is the greatest gin (and possible the greatest alcohol) ever created. It's not just varsity, it's all-state.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I'm with you. Tanqueray is probably my least favorite gin... it's amazing it gets so much recognition, it tastes waaaaaaaay to junipery (pine tree-like). But if it's free I'm not gonna complain. Plus the black rhino will be calling my name after all that free gin. Outdoor bars in the summer rock :cool:

Hendrick's is the greatest gin (and possible the greatest alcohol) ever created. It's not just varsity, it's all-state.

All state :laugh:

Tanqueray is so Polk High.

Originally posted by kaydup

Saphire is the shit.

However we are talking about free Gin and gin free is good, even if it is poland spring gin.

:laugh: Well said! I'd take a free poland spring gin any day.

You have to try Hendrick's d:Rew. Saphire isn't even in the same league. Hendrick's Martini with a slice of cucumber :drool: (trust me on this one)