Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just saw Hampton pics.... Jersey shore hotter girls....

Originally posted by xrapturex

ignore those comments erica....:)

i will....i just hate it when people meet or know a handful of people from a certain area & then stereotype that all of us are like that.....or girls like that give all the girls from jersey a bad name....sorry, just had to vent...

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by erica127

i will....i just hate it when people meet or know a handful of people from a certain area & then stereotype that all of us are like that.....or girls like that give all the girls from jersey a bad name....sorry, just had to vent...

I know...i just dont like judgemental people period.

Originally posted by girlzluvme

thatz prob the dumbest comment ive ever herd....and besides, if u think that, that means u dont have enuf game kid!!!!

I got more game then nintendo, and more ass then a toilet in a womens bathroom..... "KID"

Take your 26 posts and go to the NY forum asshole, otherwise mind your own fucking business bitch.

Consider this a warning

Originally posted by carguy19

I got more game then nintendo, and more ass then a toilet in a womens bathroom..... "KID"

Take your 26 posts and go to the NY forum asshole, otherwise mind your own fucking business bitch.

Consider this a warning

oh, those are original lines there, kid....oh and u warned me...oh shit..wut am i gonna do now...consider THAT a warning?? wut now tough guy..

who said anything about pics from neptunes and surf...i was stating an opinion based on personal experience....an opinion, thats it...peeps get so offended or are so quick to mock on this board and they dont even realize wut a closeminded fuck that they are being...

who said anything about pics from neptunes and surf...i was stating an opinion based on personal experience....an opinion, thats it...peeps get so offended or are so quick to mock on this board and they dont even realize wut a closeminded fuck that they are being...

Billy, the guy that started this thread was the one comparing the pictures....

I wasn't directing that comment towards you, look at the first post in this thread. I could care less who is "better" blah blah blah. My point, was that comparing the 2 based on pics from a website and making a judgement on who was better was just amusing, that's all. I still think it's funny though.

God bless you if you like them I dated a girl from SI and between the journey over the outerbridge and the accent.....I'll stick to jersey.......I was already wondering WTF she was talking about with GOHlic in the scrambled eggs.(massacration of garlic) Also had a Queens chick a little more chill, but F the commute.

all im saying is that the ny accent rocks and that the girls are smarter; street smarter and they know how to chill...they are tough and and sexy at the same time...jrz girlz talk shit...ny(5 boros) girlz back it up...

:stupid:

Originally posted by djfabioc

come on guys give him a break!!! check out his screen name "girlzluvme" :laugh::laugh:

BtW i'm 30 and people tell me all the time that i don't look.....it must be the water or the gilrs in NJ

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

ur cool...ur 30 on cp and under ur name it says "club god"...pretty cool for a guy in his 30's...get a life....

ur cool...ur 30 on cp and under ur name it says "club god"...pretty cool for a guy in his 30's...get a life....

You should have jerkoff above your screenname just to let the people who don't know it know up front.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Hell yeah I agree with them being better than Jersey Girls

..fuckin sellout......................lol..........u can't generalize...........besides.........nothin beats those wayne hewas!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: ......nah..but seriously......girls kinda suck in general......guys are soooo much better

Originally posted by carguy19

You should have jerkoff above your screenname just to let the people who don't know it know up front.

how cute! look how he comes running to the aid of his buddy....and u think im a jerkoff? that really bothers me..:laugh: :laugh:

bro, girls are hot everywhere...ny girls rock...they are cooler than jrz girlz, they know how to hang and they are smarter than jrz girlz...and that accent, OMFG!!

So if I lived 15 more minutes east I'd be hotter, smarter, and more fun? Maybe I'll move.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Kelly is from Jerzee...

Are you doing K right now William????

noone comes close to my girl..............

she originally from Mahwah......lol

I dont consider that Jersey more like PA....

She is going to kill me for this one