Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How can you be into someone . . .

fierydesire

Originally posted by fineones

aaaa i love open bar....

even more off topic...we bought the bar for our place the other day .....awww sookiieeee nowww....can u say open bar!

:jawdrop: Ohh shit...."OPEN BAR"... :drunk:

Originally posted by wideskies

i wanna see a pic of this hat..

Its the hottest white Kango hat you will ever see... lol :D

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . you really don't know all that well but yet you feel this weird connection that is inexplicable???:half:

This has happened to me in the past and I never understood how you can feel so much for a person when you don't know much about them. Has anyone ever been in the same boat?what.gif

:itsok: It's ok Babe... I feel the same way about you. ;)

Originally posted by tastey

how do you think that "connection" is made? what makes you feel "in love"?

god?

fate?

nope, it´s just some buttons you have to push. some past memories, some desires, etc. you have to awake in the other person. some people can push buttons better than others. or they push not many buttons but push exactly the right ones. some people (manipulators, players) *know* which buttons to push in the individual person to get him/her. etc.

lol that is soooo true in my industry, we have this thing called "greed buttons" if you push someones greed button their bound to do anything you want... you just have to say the right things, or tippy toe around them... and the person drops like a ton of bricks... it's like stepping on someones throat after you've knocked them down. its unfair and not very ethical but it gets the job done... i guess same can be applied here, no???

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . you really don't know all that well but yet you feel this weird connection that is inexplicable???:half:

This has happened to me in the past and I never understood how you can feel so much for a person when you don't know much about them. Has anyone ever been in the same boat?what.gif

hell yeah...it's a beautiful thing:bounce:

don't you feel like that before any type of relationship???

they intrigue you...so you pursue them...:D