Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Question: Why do girls always threaten guy's dicks?

trancerxn112

You never hear a guy saying, "If you do this im gonna punch you in the tit." Do girls have ANY idea how much it hurts being kicked in the dick/balls? im sure if you did, you would realize that you dont even need to hit a guy in the balls. The threat in itself is so painful that the action is unnecessary. So why do you ladies always feel you have to use this against us?

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

cause we can:D

lol great response thanks!!! but seriously, ive been hit in the nuts a couple of times never directly but mostly grazing blows and i gotta tell you it cant be less painful then labor :laugh: i would never hit a girl in the tit, come to think of it i would never hit them... maybe just shake them up a little if i felt they absolutely positively deserved it.

WTF??? :laugh2: IDK, I think the only time I use the expression is when it comes down to physical violations... ex, "If it had been MY ass he'd grabbed, he'da got a swift kick to the nuts!!!" :laugh:

My bf actually took the time to tell me one day... honey, no matter how mad you get at me, please promise me that you will never ever kick me in the nuts.

LMAO!!! So I guess this must be a really big fear for you guys or somethin', huh? :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by phatman

...the girl i met sunday, owns over 200 pairs...

balls heal

garbage is gone forever

..lol...know your adversary...;)

Damn- you're good! :eek: :eek:

Just for the record- from here on in, I am never again leaving you alone with my man. I don't want you infesting his head with these evil thoughts!!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by solbeam

IDK, but this observation has me :laugh:

It must come from the subconscious. "I'll rip your balls off" just seems to roll off the tongue when Im mad

:laugh: :laugh: I never heard a girl say I'll rip your balls off

I have kicked someone before and shit he was in pain . . starting yackin:( :laugh:;) a big my bad