Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever Been Soooooooooo busy

guest00901

You have no time for a relationship??

I have been seeing this in myself for the past few months. My schedule has been so hectic with different projects I have no time to actual put myself out there and get into a relationship. Sure I have been on dates, but I have no time to keep it up :(

I need to find someone that can deal with my schedule or I jus need to get used to the loneliness :(

Venting....

Everyone has times like this, doesn't mean it will last forever. Just enjoy the time you have for yourself right now. Why want to be in a relationship anyway when you can't give a fair amount of time to that person. I used to be in the same predicament as you, too busy, wanting that special someone to come home to or just to talk with. Now I am not as busy and feel the time I had on my own helped me grow as a person and appreciate what it means to be with someone and love them.

yeah my life has become work. i have no time for anything... when i am not working i am asleep. sometimes it gets boring but when you get your check it is all worth it. i worked today from 9-3 and i am going to my other job at 6pm till 3 or whenever. :tongue:

i totally dont wanna do anything tonight except sit here but it will all be worth it when i have some cash in my wallet.

i joke that i should just put a bed at my job ..cuz im always there ..even when i actually get the two days off (if im lucky) that im supposed to ..... im still there...i work weekends allot...allot allot..so it deffinetly gets in the way.... i guess nows not the time..unless i meet someone who understand that ..im fucked...or should i say not getting fucked..ahah :(

Originally posted by fineones

i joke that i should just put a bed at my job ..cuz im always there ..even when i actually get the two days off (if im lucky) that im supposed to ..... im still there...i work weekends allot...allot allot..so it deffinetly gets in the way.... i guess nows not the time..unless i meet someone who understand that ..im fucked...or should i say not getting fucked..ahah :(

hmmmmmmm maybe there is a future for us :idea: You understand my schedule...I understand yours....it works right hehehe

:laugh2:

Originally posted by somebitch

yeah my life has become work. i have no time for anything... when i am not working i am asleep. sometimes it gets boring but when you get your check it is all worth it. i worked today from 9-3 and i am going to my other job at 6pm till 3 or whenever. :tongue:

i totally dont wanna do anything tonight except sit here but it will all be worth it when i have some cash in my wallet.

HI KARA!!!! :D

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

You have no time for a relationship??

I have been seeing this in myself for the past few months. My schedule has been so hectic with different projects I have no time to actual put myself out there and get into a relationship. Sure I have been on dates, but I have no time to keep it up :(

I need to find someone that can deal with my schedule or I jus need to get used to the loneliness :(

Venting....

i'm sort of on the flip side right now.....

The past few months I've been completely buried into my work....until I found out our divison is closing down the end of the year, and I'm out of a job as of tomorrow.

I never realized how much work was my life, until I had so much extra time....and well, my *other* dosen't. It's kind of rough to have limited attention....but like Kara said.....it all pays off...monetarily or not :D