Clubplanet Nightlife Community

bennifer afflez...

dgmodel

Originally posted by solbeam

anything is possible...

Except the Impossible... :tongue:

Any marriage where there is a pre-nup. In which you have to pay this amount of money if you cheat and all that other bullshit... I am sorry... It will not last.

Originally posted by elementx

Any marriage where there is a pre-nup. In which you have to pay this amount of money if you cheat and all that other bullshit... I am sorry... It will not last.

is that really what they agreed upon?

If so, :no:

Originally posted by linabina

id like to think theyll last. they look so happy together :)

~~Its HOLLYWOOD!! they are SUPPOSSED TO look happy.........she didnt look upset with Diddy either... at least not until the trial

Originally posted by linabina

:blank:

it is possible to be a celebrity and be HAPPY in ur relationship.

~~~ummm...thats not what i meant! i meant that even if they are unhappy they will try too look as happy as possible.........looks can be decieving

besides if their pre-nup states that he must make love to her AT LEAST 3 times a week...how stupid is that?

Originally posted by elementx

Exactly what I was thinking. I'm actually expecting J-Lo to see Ben give his aunt a kiss on the cheek and accuse him of cheating so she can pick up the bills...:rolleyes:

btw, if he has to screw her three times a week and one week she's not in the mood all three times... then what? :laugh2: riiiiiiidiculous. One of the best parts of making love is that it is *never* forced and doesn't *need* to be planned