Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what/who got u started on drugs?

Originally posted by Evan

Yeah. after calling me a liar and ridiculing me, I just can;t wait to award you with a case of K. Why don't u talke a long walk to the short end of a pier and wait for it there. It's coming.

Evan

Good one, you got me in stiches over here. That is something a grandfather would say as a joke.

poor Evan, very poor

Guess you will never prove it to me then

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by kaydup

Good one, you got me in stiches over here. That is something a grandfather would say as a joke.

poor Evan, very poor

Guess you will never prove it to me then

my loss. Will you shut up about it now?

Evan

Evan, maybe you are a liar, maybe not, that's a bit hard to tell. What's clear, though, is you are a HUGE flamer. Change your signature, stop telling those stories, put the dick down and walk away. What's the matter with you? Were you molested as a child? It's okay, you're among friends now, you can tell us, we don't judge here, as you've already noticed. Here, take this Sponge Bob doll and show us where your daddy touched you.

Originally posted by groovefire

Evan, maybe you are a liar, maybe not, that's a bit hard to tell. What's clear, though, is you are a HUGE flamer. Change your signature, stop telling those stories, put the dick down and walk away. What's the matter with you? Were you molested as a child? It's okay, you're among friends now, you can tell us, we don't judge here, as you've already noticed. Here, take this Sponge Bob doll and show us where your daddy touched you.

:laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

What's wrong with a pic of my puppy? I'm sorry, should I put up pics of models or playboy playmates I dunno nor will ever meet, pics of cars that I'll never own, or promote parties that suck in my sig?

Evan