Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Space Fucks up Yet Again

djdekan

IF what I hear is True What fucking Bullshit.

Liebing opening for picotto then picotto and then the fucking highllight of the evening Cue and Gabby, Fuck That.

See ya at Disney world. this fucking sucks. Thanks for the info Louis.

Originally posted by djdekan

IF what I hear is True What fucking Bullshit.

Liebing opening for picotto then picotto and then the fucking highllight of the evening Cue and Gabby, Fuck That.

See ya at Disney world. this fucking sucks. Thanks for the info Louis.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just like the way they wanted to do on Edgars night after PVD huh? Thats sad.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

i really don't think that 34 is over but i do think there are so many other options out there that we should be trying out new clubs, goings to new lounges, events, etc.

thats right and it's all going to catch up with Space.:idea: Not saying it's over but hurting.

Originally posted by spinstar

space is over...

with NV rising, and Maze treating people right... who cares about space!

NV hasn't even opened yet...how do you know anyone is gonna give a shit? They'll do well opening night, but they better follow through.

Space isn't going anywhere guys. Why do you think Crobar has done so well on South Beach? Tourists...

Thats right folks, you heard it hear first. How many people on CP really go to Crobar weekly? Like 5% of yous. Myself included. I love Crobar but I'm an occasional clubber. Same with Space.

Space wasn't overly packed last night, but I'm sure they did just fine financially. $20 for girls, $30 for guys.. and there was a nice mixed ratio of guys to girls.

I have ZERO complaints about Space last night. I do miss the old dance floor though :( But the bar staff was good and I had a blast.

FUKKEN CHRIS LIEBING.................AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by pod

NV hasn't even opened yet...how do you know anyone is gonna give a shit? They'll do well opening night, but they better follow through.

NV may not have opened yet but I heard they are going to kick ass in August with there line-up. These people are not going to fuck around !! If they treat people right then that is all that matters hopefully they will not start with bullshit of $ 40 and take the cover to $ 80 b/c there is a long line.

Originally posted by duke13

NV may not have opened yet but I heard they are going to kick ass in August with there line-up. These people are not going to fuck around !! If they treat people right then that is all that matters hopefully they will not start with bullshit of $ 40 and take the cover to $ 80 b/c there is a long line.

I'm sorry if I sound doubtful, but rampant rumour is no substitute for actual success. I wish them the best, but I'll believe it when I see it. They better have the secret to longer life or something in that club if they want to stay competitive with Space.

Space,going down?, i dont think so! that place might as well have a bank underneath it, space is known worldwide, the tourist will always be there even if the locals aren't, plus it has a 24 hour liquor permit..hate to say it but the old space was way cooler than the new space34..its too bright and the old building was better! I dont think that anything could bring space down unless you bring Ibiza to miami...then thats a diffrent story! p.s. what other club do you know that puts up advetisments on I-95 on an emergency sign!! lol :tongue: