Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happened last night?

teriaki

Originally posted by crank47

You disappeared. I don't remember seeing you the last hour we were at 5 either. We tried calling you for the afterparty. Figured you were getting busy or sumthin.

I think I got too drunk and pulled the plug on the night. I saw that Jerami called, but apparently I was passed out.

LOL.

Drinking is the worst. I'm sticking to drugs from here on out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I just dropped jroo off at home. He hasn't slept all nite... I caught like maybe an hour when we got back to my place... so I'm pretty wired still.

You never want to see the two of us, cracked out, try and drive home. Ever.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

Oh, and I remember everything .

yes, perhaps that why we were going north on 16th street, you were too busy catolouging everything that happened.

"wtf, did we circle the earth twice to get here?" "all i want is a picture of Grimace giving me a blow job"

Guest jroo
Originally posted by velvetgoldmire

Sounds like you guys had one hell of an interesting night.

yeah, missed ya man. ken, we should have gotten that pic with Grimace. im kicking myself in the ass now for not stoping.

Originally posted by jroo

yes, perhaps that why we were going north on 16th street, you were too busy catolouging everything that happened.

"wtf, did we circle the earth twice to get here?" "all i want is a picture of Grimace giving me a blow job"

yeah asshat... if we left recording history up to the likes of you and teriaki, all that'd be in the books is shit like

"wtf happened last nite?" and

"I am sooooo cracked out."

here's what I catalogued:

- despite vic's statue impersonation, both ray and d:fuse banged it out.

- teriaki was indeed pretty fucked up by 1:30am

"dood, did i just spill that shit on myself?"

"um... yeah."

- jroo trying to get anybody and everybody to do tequila shots with him and having to settle for kamikazes.

- upon entering ray's abode for afterparty, jroo does his best bluto in the cafeteria impersonation and snarfs down half a wrap sammich in the kitchen.

- lotta impromptu spinning on the decks, werd to ya mudda to ray, d, barrett and that guy with glasses (eric?) for going all night

- james making the wrong move by showing up with pizza by the slice and offering some to jroo.

- reval and his girl leaving for the night (morning) to go to their car, walking in one direction... then coming back 20 min later and walking off into another direction.

- pete was pete.

- raver_mania looking like a sad puppy because he did not have any of his records to spin with.

- that girl renee going up to pete (who was being pete), putting arm around him, and starting off with "pete, let me give you some friendly advice...") LOL.

- jroo identifying like four wrong cars as mine

"oh, there it is."

"dood, my car doesn't have a sunroof... or hub caps."

- yes, we went the wrong direction (north instead of south) to get home... but at least it didn't take us 20+ min to find my car... maybe only 15.

- fucking "To 495" highway signs every quarter mile... for like ten fucking miles. fuck maryland.

- insert jroo's first quote here.

- jroo's incredulous look on his face when i admitted i had never ordered pizza at my house before... despite living there for ten months. it only took me 25 min to find a place that delivered to us.

- insert jroo's second quote here. yeah, we shoulda turned around... why not.

Haha...I think I have all of you beat in terms of after-partying...went to Ray's afterparty, then left for Barret's place, and stayed there till midnight (Sat night)...then went to this guy Matt's place, where we partied all night...very cool crowd. GOt home at 1pm Sunday, and have not slept a wink since Thurs night.

Wild, wild times, and definitely lots of pills involved

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

Haha...I think I have all of you beat in terms of after-partying...went to Ray's afterparty, then left for Barret's place, and stayed there till midnight (Sat night)...then went to this guy Matt's place, where we partied all night...very cool crowd. GOt home at 1pm Sunday, and have not slept a wink since Thurs night.

Wild, wild times, and definitely lots of pills involved

wow, is amy out of town or something?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by raver_mania

No, but she wasn't exactly happy either.

hahhahaha:laugh: i bet thats the understatement of the year!!

Guest jroo

let me add some more quotes.

naut."you'd better not start humping me again."

me "nah, dont worry, im not drunk yet."

naut. "well, drink up!!"

d:fuse "my life didnt begin til i met my wife."

17 year old kid. "my middle name is zamboni, look at my driver's license."

17 year old kid to me : "(reading my shirt)amsterdamn, so, you ever been been there?"

me to him: (reading his shirt)"you ever been on a safari with bananna republic?"

Originally posted by jroo

let me add some more quotes.

naut."you'd better not start humping me again."

me "nah, dont worry, im not drunk yet."

naut. "well, drink up!!"

:laugh:

Forgot to catalogue that one!

had a blast that night! I thought the music was decent....esp. a particular track debuted by a particular opening DJ :D :D (--thanks Ray!!--)

alot of things are blurry at the afterparty....haven't been hit that hard in a long time. had a blast though, and it was for a good cause. thanks to all who came out :) :) :)