Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EXIT this summer?

Hows exit this summer, has it been fun because i havent been there in a while, what time does it start clearing out. And please dont reply to this if u are one of those ppl who dont trip anymore and thinks drugs are bad and like all that tribal and slow house shyt thats out now(arc), please only reply if u like dancing to the hard house crazy synths,hard repetitive bass, etc.

Originally posted by blazynup

And please dont reply to this if u are one of those ppl who dont trip anymore and thinks drugs are bad and like all that tribal and slow house shyt thats out now(arc), please only reply if u like dancing to the hard house crazy synths,hard repetitive bass, etc.

lol, that was pretty funny.

To answer you're question though, Exit is primarily hip hop now. The third floor is all house and all the ard stuff you like is in teh red room. Some friends of mine went last night and said it was a cool time. I doubt I'll be going back anytime soon though.

Hows exit this summer, has it been fun because i havent been there in a while, what time does it start clearing out. And please dont reply to this if u are one of those ppl who dont trip anymore and thinks drugs are bad and like all that tribal and slow house shyt thats out now(arc), please only reply if u like dancing to the hard house crazy synths,hard repetitive bass, etc.

We dont want people like you in Exit anymore... if you come i personally wont let you on the third floor... Since whendoes someone not like a club bc they dont do drugs anymore, wtf?

Originally posted by exit24e

We dont want people like you in Exit anymore... if you come i personally wont let you on the third floor... Since whendoes someone not like a club bc they dont do drugs anymore, wtf?

no one said that i because they dont do drugs i jus said DONT REPLY if u are someone who dosent trip anymore and likes slow crappy tribal and slow house. would u fall in this category? if u do then i dont care what u say or think and i dout anyone like u is gona stop me from partying, Especially on the third floor:)

no one said that i because they dont do drugs i jus said DONT REPLY if u are someone who dosent trip anymore and likes slow crappy tribal and slow house. would u fall in this category? if u do then i dont care what u say or think and i dout anyone like u is gona stop me from partying, Especially on the third floor:)

you must be 15 huh

I dont have to disclose my any information to you. But at least get your terms right, bc when you say trip i think you mean roll, and either way plz jsut stay home and listen to tony draper - back to the future with a strobe light in your face... bc its all the e-tards that ruined the nightlife in this city.

I dont have to disclose my any information to you. But at least get your terms right, bc when you say trip i think you mean roll, and either way plz jsut stay home and listen to tony draper - back to the future with a strobe light in your face... bc its all the e-tards that ruined the nightlife in this city.

Who says im an "E-tard" 99% of the time i listen to music SOBER, so u dont got a clue what ur talking about now do u, :blown:

how u u going to determine whats ruining your city and im sure u have never ever done E:laugh:

Who says im an "E-tard" 99% of the time i listen to music SOBER, so u dont got a clue what ur talking about now do u, :blown:

how u u going to determine whats ruining your city and im sure u have never ever done E:laugh:

Well you should be too sure... lol. And not for nothing but you said, "And please dont reply to this if u are one of those ppl who dont trip anymore and thinks drugs are bad." Whats does that mean, if your not fucked up you wont know what a good time is. dude you are joke, and not even worth my time.

"Its impossible to argue with a moron, becasue they drag down to their level and beat you with experience."

the person who started this thread is stupid

what does tripping have to do with thinking a club is good or not? if u cant go sober and enjoy a club, then u shouldnt be going at all. fuckin moron. i think the people who appreicate it the most are the ones who ARE sober.

Thanks alot everyone for answering my question.

I want information off a CLUB message board and still i cant get a straight answer to my original post, you guys suck, instead i have to have people like this whom share a diffrence of opinion statring an argument because they got affended by what i said, so obviously if its offending you then your opinion is not needed, thank you though.

:blown:

You asked a question and asked that people who dont do drugs anymore not to answer... thats why you got the reaction you did, i could have given you jsut about any info you wanted about that place, but since i dont do drugs anymore, you didnt want my opinion. Plus saying stuff like that give whatever club your talking about a bad image.

You asked a question and asked that people who dont do drugs anymore not to answer... thats why you got the reaction you did, i could have given you jsut about any info you wanted about that place, but since i dont do drugs anymore, you didnt want my opinion. Plus saying stuff like that give whatever club your talking about a bad image.

huh?