Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall tonight

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lasgo was relly cool. The Crowd was awesome last night and the club was packed. Webster Hall Saturdays keep getting better. I thought Rick Corbo was really good. I have to admit the energy in the 80's room was amazing. The DJ played every song you know and crowd was like vibing off each other. I had a great time left aroud 530 am, and the party was still strong.

good to see you had a great time. Wish i wouldve met ya. Rick was crazy after like 3ish until closing. I think i wanna meet lasgo. Defintelyone of the better crowds ive seen in a long time. Even more DRaGOn BALL Z guys then usual.lol. But they didnt want a piece of me and my friends. WIPE THE FLOOR WITH EVERYBODY.Last night at least.

• 2 weeks later...

hey people .. i went to webster hall both Thursday and Friday .. i had two days off and some friends wanted to go on Thursday (you know since it was ladies night) and Friday (since it is free before midnight) .. so any way .. we end up going both Thursday and Friday ..

I gotta tell you that Mike Rizzo .. the DJ on Thursdays is awesome ... his music was off the hook .. if u haven't heard him playing then u have not heard good solid house music .. no offense to any other DJ ..

i stayed up Thursday till they closed ... and even with my knee enjury .. i kept dancing (well a modified style where i dont have to get on the floor too much) for hours .. much love to you bro ..

on Friday .. Moody was playing and he did good too .. he slows down sometimes, which i personally feel kills the energy .. but then he gets back at it ..

Friday strip contest was awesome .. the girl who won is no amature by no means .. she had an amazing body .. and some nice moves .. and of course she showed soooo much .. she derserves the win ..

i was planning to go Saturday too .. but by then i was so exahusted and my knees were acting up .. so i stayed home ..

anyhow .. it was so much fun

the MASK

Originally posted by digitalextacy

U need to come down on Saturday Mask! I would go on the other nights but my job sucks like that. Anyway nice to see you in here. This is the former DestinysChild dude. Anyway Peace!!!

Hey digital .. i will try to make it on a Sat ... just to see nice friendly people like yourself :)

btw .. your new icnon the DX thing is awesome .. how did u do that ?

the MASK

Hi Mask - sorry I haven't been around. Life has been a little crazy.

Wow - Mike Rizzo playing true house music???? I guess things really change. Not commercial, food for thought! Congrats Mike. I heard WH was busy on Thursday but my friend also told me it was pretty much because everything is FREE. Funny how Sats. people must pay for everything! Well, I guess people should pay to hear Rick Corbo. I think they should pay to hear Mike - too!

Friday - Moody was not there. He was in Vegas. WH had one of their side room "fill ins" play. None of those cats can top - Rizzo, Moody or Corbo.... Now that's a true weekend lineup.

You need to come down on Saturday and check out Corbo.

Oh, and yes, I do not know you. I'm really good buds with the Bull.

Hey Mask I will be there this sat. Or at least I say I will be there cause I my partner in crime is mia. I don't like going there by myself but I don't know. Maybe I will. I haven't been there in a hot minute. Oh and that icon really is not a good one. I just made it in paint. But with photoshop or xara 3d or a combination I am sure you can make a real good looking one. Some people may use paint shop pro also. I guess it depends how you want to make it. There are also progs for the animated ones which I think ulead has one. I am gonna make a real one soon. Anyway hope to see you soon dawg as well as chelsea17. Peace Out!

Originally posted by chelsea17

Hi Mask - sorry I haven't been around. Life has been a little crazy.

Wow - Mike Rizzo playing true house music???? I guess things really change. Not commercial, food for thought! Congrats Mike. I heard WH was busy on Thursday but my friend also told me it was pretty much because everything is FREE. Funny how Sats. people must pay for everything! Well, I guess people should pay to hear Rick Corbo. I think they should pay to hear Mike - too!

Friday - Moody was not there. He was in Vegas. WH had one of their side room "fill ins" play. None of those cats can top - Rizzo, Moody or Corbo.... Now that's a true weekend lineup.

You need to come down on Saturday and check out Corbo.

Oh, and yes, I do not know you. I'm really good buds with the Bull.

Hi Chelsea .. good to hear from you .. well Mike did well on Thursday .. he made me move in spite of my injury .. believe me . that means his music was good .. since i was a DJ myself and a hard core dancer, not many DJs make me dance lately and i tend to be critical of most of them ... bad habbit i know .. :D

on Friday .. i thought that was Moody .. well since i never really knew moody i guess i am wrong then .. :tongue:

i used to come Saturdays and i actyally intended to come last Sat. but my knees were killing me .. so i did not ..

hmmm u r good buds with the bull .. hmmm .. lete me think .. later on that .. :confused:

did u go to wH last week? .. also do u intend to go to WH this coming Sat?

the MASK

Hi Guys - I didn't go to WH last weekend; Away for the holiday. I do believe I'll be there this Saturday. Mask, I remember you don't have your entry pass anymore, so contact Bull - okay.

Hi Digital - wuz up....

Hope to see you all in the Ballroom - Saturday night. :D

P.S. Rest those knees!

Originally posted by chelsea17

Hi Guys - I didn't go to WH last weekend; Away for the holiday. I do believe I'll be there this Saturday. Mask, I remember you don't have your entry pass anymore, so contact Bull - okay.

Hi Digital - wuz up....

Hope to see you all in the Ballroom - Saturday night. :D

P.S. Rest those knees!

Hey Chelsea .. nice to hear from you .. i will try to be there this Sat as well ..

so how do u know you guys .. hehe . i mean .. should i shout .. chelsea, digital, hehee

i will wear my mask backword .. now that is easy to find :)

take care

the MASK

ok .. so to explain things and set records straight .. i checked WH on Sat .. and ya .. it was awesome .. Rick Corbo did his thing and was making people jumping all night with hard core house music ..

hell .. i even danced when i am not supposed to be dancing according to my surgeon's advice ...

so now .. i still think WH managemnet sucks big time .. with all their policies and stupid rules .

BUT . .WH DJs like Rick Corbo and Mike Rozzo, on the other hand, are AWESOME .. and they are the ONLY reason i will go to WH ..

so here it is ..

the MASK