Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Webster Hall tonight

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aight im gunna let everyone in on it so they know what to order next time they go to the bar.....its Hypnotiq and Henessey and when u mix them it turns green, a flourescent green i may add on the dance floor with all the lights....So thats where u get the name, Kinda strong but then again so is Hulk :D

And as for meetin' up I honestly have no idea what im doin this weekend so I couldnt give u a def. answer....I may go to WH sat. night but im not positive....I'll let u know

Originally posted by chelsea17

Mask - i had you confused with the other guy.... he strips for girls - yuk...

Hey Chelsea17 .. i understand u having us confused .. if u ever saw me dancing . there was no way in hell u would have confused us .. i am a hard-core dancer .. he is a stripper .. big difference ..

i do it for the love of dancing and music . he does it for girls .. another big difference ..

i started the mask thing .. along with few others .. he caught up on it liked it and now use it all the time .. big difference ..

take care ..

the MASK

Damn - where do I begin.... I'll skip the ridiculous issues at the door.

Once inside, the only place to be was in The Ballroom with Rick Corbo. He had thousands of people screamin, dancing, just plain old losing their minds. The music was off the hook. He's really, really something! I was definitely glad to see so many of his followers there. We didn't stop dancing until he turned off the music - shit, was it almost 6.... My legs and glutes still hurt and it's Monday. Now that's a party! Many thanks for bringing him back.

P.S. We could do without the lengthy auction!

Sun at work i was a zombie. Today my whole body still hurts, Cant wait for next weekend of course. I didnt even let loose till about 2am i was tired from workin the whole day. And thats when my secondwind kicked in. Thanks for pickng me up from the dancefloor but i was exhausted form dancing thewhole time. I hateit when i leave at 430 and the party goes on till 6am. I hate workin sun. Sleepin only 90ins and then working the next day after dancing hard the night b4.WOW i was stumbuling all over my salon. hmmmmmmm destiny when did you drink THE HULK cause when i first saw ya, you looked alright. Then later on you looked a lil wasted lol.

Originally posted by silverbull

Sun at work i was a zombie. Today my whole body still hurts, Cant wait for next weekend of course. I didnt even let loose till about 2am i was tired from workin the whole day. And thats when my secondwind kicked in. Thanks for pickng me up from the dancefloor but i was exhausted form dancing thewhole time. I hateit when i leave at 430 and the party goes on till 6am. I hate workin sun. Sleepin only 90ins and then working the next day after dancing hard the night b4.WOW i was stumbuling all over my salon. hmmmmmmm destiny when did you drink THE HULK cause when i first saw ya, you looked alright. Then later on you looked a lil wasted lol.

hey Silver .. i see you doing it again kid .. proud of you .. listen belive it or not i went to wh Friday .. since some of my friends complaine that i dont go there anymore ..

i did dance for a little bit . but stopped just before i feel the knee pain .. didn't see you dude ..

i am thinking to go again friday ..

the MASK

No, no, no Mask - Not Friday.... Saturday!

Come hang out with us on Saturdays. We don't really go on Friday. I haven't been there on a Friday since Rick stopped spinning Fridays.

Rick Corbo - Saturday night - The Ballroom - Webster Hall....:D

Hi Chlsea17 .. do i know you? are you a friend of silverbull?

well part of the reason i wanted to go on Friday is that i lost my membership card sometime ago (which i paid for by the way) and when i called them .. they told me i have to buy a new one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was like . what the hell .. when u have a credit card .. u get a new replacement .. and you want me to pay another $200 to get a replacement .. now that is not fair ..

and Saturday . they don't accept Baird Jones anymore .. so i dont know what to do if i want to go . i mean i dont wana pay $35 to get in ..

i know some of the girls at the door and they are so nice to me and would let me in coz they know i am a member . ... problem is .. if there is new staff at the door then they ask me for card or i have to pay .. sucks ..

see my delimma !!!

the MASK

Hi Mask - yeah I see your dilemma. You shouldn't have to pay for another card. That's tired....

I am a friend of Silverbull. I do think that we can work something out for you on Sats. (Every Sat that Rick Corbo is there.) Hope to see you soon!

P.S. Silver contact me about the above. Thanks.

Yeah, but the Ballroom doesn't open until midnight. Get there just before the Ballroom opens. Guest lists close at 1:00 a.m. - I think. Why wait around? When you can get that extra snooze at home before partying....It'll help if you're gonna pull a late night with Ricky... LOL

Mask - speak to Silverbull....

Yeah, but the Ballroom doesn't open until midnight. Get there just before the Ballroom opens. Guest lists close at 1:00 a.m. - I think. Why wait around? When you can get that extra snooze at home before partying....It'll help if you're gonna pull a late night with Ricky... LOL

Mask - speak to Silverbull....

Chelsea17 .. what guest list is that ?

the MASK

Yo Mask you got mail. Dude i swear every week it just gets better and better musically speaking of course. AnD yeah i know about the new door staff i also get into some hassle when there are newbies around. Fuck that im tellin everyone come check out sat nights, get you warmed up for whatever after hrs you have in mind. Who knows maybe you will stay till closing.

Thanks cutie - I support the true lovers of music. I've been in the industry for about 20 years. Started sitting in a DJ booth at 16 with Jellybean at the Funhouse. Then moving forward into the real afterhour times of the LOFT. Did the door and worked at many clubs like - Sound Factory Bar (Lil Louie Vega parties - MAW), Palladium (Marcelo and Chichi), The Roxy (Damn, when Claude use to play there early 80's), Club City, Red Zone, etc. All old school - real time. Rick Corbo brings that vibe into Webster Hall. PEACE - see ya soon!

Thanks cutie - I support the true lovers of music. I've been in the industry for about 20 years. Started sitting in a DJ booth at 16 with Jellybean at the Funhouse. Then moving forward into the real afterhour times of the LOFT. Did the door and worked at many clubs like - Sound Factory Bar (Lil Louie Vega parties - MAW), Palladium (Marcelo and Chichi), The Roxy (Damn, when Claude use to play there early 80's), Club City, Red Zone, etc. All old school - real time. Rick Corbo brings that vibe into Webster Hall. PEACE - see ya soon!

wow ... amazing .. and i thought i have been around ... much admiration goes to you ...

the MASK

powerpill to me its all about the music at the club. If you like msuic and wanna dance then get busy and see ya on sat. Only problem wouild be is the AUCTION it kills rick right when hes building up steam. They shouldve kept it downstairs like when it first started in the 1st floor. By 2am you should be sweating.