Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What would make you excited

erickamikaze

Besides seeing all the CP's chicks in a giant orgy.

What would get you excited again about the South Florida club/music scene. As of late there has been allot of bitching about club policies, how ghetto Sobe is now, and missing the old scene.

Maybe we are just all jaded people that are into the scene too much and know too much, but what would you like to see happen.

This is all totally hypothetical, just tring to bring new ideas to the scene and maybe the owners will drive off of this.

Guest saleen351

1. riaa needs to figure out we are not paying the prices for cds anymore.

2. dj prices have to come down 50% before the scene ever gets any better....

3. space needs to go away.... and soon it will, gordon gecko is so out of control over there, hes pissed so many off, and if ivano left space, then you have to wonder what the fuck is going on.... Think about it, what DJ in this day and age would leave a club of the calibur of space??? He left for a reason... space is ova and i hope roland has the balls to approach the new crobar for the patio spot...

4. GET RID OF DOORMAN AT UNDERGROUND CLUBS. HAVE A BOUNCER CHECK YOUR ID, AND YOU SIMPLY WALK IN...

too many clubs are killing us while the economy is horrible...

I doubled my salary with my new job, but god knows i'm not blowing it at a freaking club....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

4. GET RID OF DOORMAN AT UNDERGROUND CLUBS. HAVE A BOUNCER CHECK YOUR ID, AND YOU SIMPLY WALK IN...

too many clubs are killing us while the economy is horrible...

THIS i have to agree with 100%

Why are Blue and Jazid such cool places to go?? The underground feel, you just have your ID checked and walk in!! No line, no hassle, no cover. The WHOLE place feels like VIP, so there's no need for the VIP line and shit. I also like those places because you can feel like you are on the same level with the DJ's, its so much more intimate. I am getting excited with the new lounges opening up. THe Marlin is one that I am looking forward to checking out for sure. And b-side has me interested in his new venture too, and I have no idea where it is. I am very anti-drama and have no patience anymore with the door and club politics.

Gimme more places like that and I will come out of retirement.

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

but i've seen you out not too long ago.

why are you retired anyways?

Been out and about a few times now, but nothing steady that I like going to really. Maze is the only sure bet of a good night any time I go. Everything else is blah, except for crobar when Edgars there. I used to be everywhere, ask Candy, I went out more than she did. Got TOTALLY burned out.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Been out and about a few times now, but nothing steady that I like going to really. Maze is the only sure bet of a good night any time I go. Everything else is blah, except for crobar when Edgars there. I used to be everywhere, ask Candy, I went out more than she did. Got TOTALLY burned out.

yeah its pretty much about the V Man! huh?

Yeah I agree with the orgy thing...haha!

I think we all bitch about a little bit of the "scene" that we are in just to bitch. I mean I sometimes complain about the "scene" in Chicago, but compare what we have today with what was going on 2 years ago and it has completely grown thanks to Spundae and Pure. Though lately the mayor has cracked down on a lot (not opening Sound-Bar which was to become one of the biggest clubs in town not to mention put Chicago back on the map as one of the clubbing meccas). However, from when I was in Miami for WWC the clubs blew the shit here away. Sure we HAD the original Crobar, but now everything is "glam" (aka crap). Everything is politically involved and with the over capacity incident and fire hazards things are getting stricter. Some cities are better than others. For example the nightlife in LA has blow big chunks cause everything closes at 2:00...their afterhours consist of being open from 2:00-5:00 (I am just getting my groove on at those hours). In any way, I think we should be thankful that we get to hear the likes of PVD, Tiesto, Marco Corolla, Sven Vath, Ritchie Hawtin, Danny Howells, Derrick Carter, Timo Maas...just to name a few. ...NOW LET'S PARTY!!!!!!

Originally posted by lilliz77

Yeah I agree with the orgy thing...haha!

I think we all bitch about a little bit of the "scene" that we are in just to bitch. I mean I sometimes complain about the "scene" in Chicago, but compare what we have today with what was going on 2 years ago and it has completely grown thanks to Spundae and Pure. Though lately the mayor has cracked down on a lot (not opening Sound-Bar which was to become one of the biggest clubs in town not to mention put Chicago back on the map as one of the clubbing meccas). However, from when I was in Miami for WWC the clubs blew the shit here away. Sure we HAD the original Crobar, but now everything is "glam" (aka crap). Everything is politically involved and with the over capacity incident and fire hazards things are getting stricter. Some cities are better than others. For example the nightlife in LA has blow big chunks cause everything closes at 2:00...their afterhours consist of being open from 2:00-5:00 (I am just getting my groove on at those hours). In any way, I think we should be thankful that we get to hear the likes of PVD, Tiesto, Marco Corolla, Sven Vath, Ritchie Hawtin, Danny Howells, Derrick Carter, Timo Maas...just to name a few. ...NOW LET'S PARTY!!!!!!

are you here yet?

Been out and about a few times now, but nothing steady that I like going to really. Maze is the only sure bet of a good night any time I go. Everything else is blah, except for crobar when Edgars there.

:confused: :confused: :( Nerve on Fridays??? I think it's pretty happening in that place. :tongue:

Lightweight!

I used to be everywhere, ask Candy, I went out more than she did. Got TOTALLY burned out.

damn!.. I remember those times when my weekends started on Wednesdays and ended up on Mondays at 5am.

:(

:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by pod

Lightweight!

Lightweight? ME? No way. I just would rather spend my sundays on a boat, on a jetski, or underwater somewhere......

I take all my CD's out to Elliott Key, so I hear my music, and lemme tell you, its SOOOOO much fun to hear this out there.

Oh, and I love my tan too. Tired of looking like a pasty vampire. ;)

Lightweight? ME? No way. I just would rather spend my sundays on a boat, on a jetski, or underwater somewhere......

I take all my CD's out to Elliott Key, so I hear my music, and lemme tell you, its SOOOOO much fun to hear this out there.

Oh, and I love my tan too. Tired of looking like a pasty vampire. ;)

don't forget the dark circles under our eyes

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

don't forget the dark circles under our eyes

Oh god, how could I forget!!!

Did you know that i had to get all new makeup because the color of my skin had changed so much?!

another MURK night at Space.

Richie Hawtin and Magda anywhere.

Stryke playing anywhere *its been too fuckin long*

Ashley Casselle playin anywhere *I"ll make this happen myself if I fuckin have to*

Jigga aka James Zabiela playin here again. :)

short list for now. :)