Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I danced like a hewa at a Christian wedding !

Originally posted by lollie60

Wow . very impressive.

I must be in your dreams . Oh my. Get a life loser.

You just live to read my posts don't you ?

Reading about me is the highlight of your day ? awwwwww I think this one's infatuated with me.

:laugh:

Infatuated? no

Target? Hell yeah

This is gonna get good! :D

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow . very impressive.

I must be in your dreams . Oh my. Get a life loser.

You just live to read my posts don't you ?

Reading about me is the highlight of your day ? awwwwww I think this one's infatuated with me.

:laugh:

No, infatuation means that I'd at least buy you a happy meal before readjusting the size of your chocolate starfish :aright:

You see, this is the problem with people like lollie60. I'm sitting here all revved up, engine in the red ready to let em rip like no tomorrow and she comes back with 'I don't know about that one.'

I got a good run going, couple good zings and she fucking kills it like the fetal pig she sacrificed in the basement to cthululu (or however those mascara wearing teenage girl-boy goth kids spell it).

I don't know what this world is coming to when I can't get at least TWO barnyard/anal fetish comments in on one thread. I mean, a year ago, I would have called her a dirty urine drinking scat whore that lives for nothing more than to take old farmer McCracky's prize bull Joe's dick in that puss boil of a slit that she calls a box.. but NO, she's gotta go and kill it.

There's number 2.. :aright:

Originally posted by embodiedhate

You see, this is the problem with people like lollie60. I'm sitting here all revved up, engine in the red ready to let em rip like no tomorrow and she comes back with 'I don't know about that one.'

I got a good run going, couple good zings and she fucking kills it like the fetal pig she sacrificed in the basement to cthululu (or however those mascara wearing teenage girl-boy goth kids spell it).

I don't know what this world is coming to when I can't get at least TWO barnyard/anal fetish comments in on one thread. I mean, a year ago, I would have called her a dirty urine drinking scat whore that lives for nothing more than to take old farmer McCracky's prize bull Joe's dick in that puss boil of a slit that she calls a box.. but NO, she's gotta go and kill it.

There's number 2.. :aright:

that was one of the best things I've read on here in awhile

I think the story was pretty funny. I mean wedding parties are supposed to be fun and for people to enjoy. I mean, why did they hire a dj if they didnt want people to dance? Shoulda just got some band or wedding singer (lol). But on the other hand if you knew the bride n groom and people at the wedding would get offended and it was out of place i guess you shouldnt have danced like that. Not a good idea to dance like a stripper in front of a crowded room of really religious people...just my two cents...

Originally posted by lmg

I think the story was pretty funny. I mean wedding parties are supposed to be fun and for people to enjoy. I mean, why did they hire a dj if they didnt want people to dance? Shoulda just got some band or wedding singer (lol). But on the other hand if you knew the bride n groom and people at the wedding would get offended and it was out of place i guess you shouldnt have danced like that. Not a good idea to dance like a stripper in front of a crowded room of really religious people...just my two cents...

Trying to make sense to a whore is like asking a junkie when The 700 Club is on again. It just don't maayn! :aright:

SO your name is embodied hate ? ANd I guess your job is to make newbies look bad ?

Ok -so am I supposed to be scared of you or something ?

YOu say you're gonna 'fuck me in the ass' ?? Personally I think you have a better chance of winning the lotto.

YOu talk about having a green wang ? drink piss ? and something about fucking a horse ?? I don't know if you're trying to be funny or what but you're one sick puppy

I don't know why you even bother memorizing my old posts and writing these lame ass essays about green dicks and horse

dicks.

But bro - I ain't feeling you and I don't get you

Everyone thinks you're funny or something - I don't.

Originally posted by lmg

I'm not sure if they were offended . When I started dancing some guys had confused looks on their faces ..ha ha !

But I think it was funny too ! I watched WEdding Singer waaaay too many times !!

yea but look at you - you're guy that need to use the f*** word and has to post pics of cars in your sig

1) you're a non-pluralizing ASS

2) "the f*** word" what are you, 12?

3) you're still a sloppy cunt.

SO your name is embodied hate ? ANd I guess your job is to make newbies look bad ?

Ok -so am I supposed to be scared of you or something ?

YOu say you're gonna 'fuck me in the ass' ?? Personally I think you have a better chance of winning the lotto.

YOu talk about having a green wang ? drink piss ? and something about fucking a horse ?? I don't know if you're trying to be funny or what but you're one sick puppy

I don't know why you even bother memorizing my old posts and writing these lame ass essays about green dicks and horse

dicks.

But bro - I ain't feeling you and I don't get you

Everyone thinks you're funny or something - I don't.

I didn't expect you to get it, that would take higher reasoning ability, something that unfortunately escaped you in the gene pool lottery. Tell me something.. Do you get upset when the guy doesn't give you the courtesy of spooging all over your diseased herpe infested lips after buying you that happy meal? :aright: