Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ex's New Girlfriends?

Isn't it just the funniest thing when you find out that your X has a new girlfriend who

A. Is younger than you (ie. STILL IN HIGH SCHOOL)

B. isnt pretty

C. Just looks and sounds like an idiot

God jus makes you feel so much fucking better about things:laugh:

But also makes you think?? WTF is he on to be dating someone like that? You can take it either way

lol I dunno I just still find it funny:laugh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

.....i take it as u obviously are still hung up on him or wouldn't have created a thread about it.....there's a difference in pretending to be over something and truly letting go........and btw.......age has nothing to do with class......tact....maturity.....

Originally posted by misk

.....i take it as u obviously are still hung up on him or wouldn't have created a thread about it.....there's a difference in pretending to be over something and truly letting go........and btw.......age has nothing to do with class......tact....maturity.....

true you can never generalize, but you can tell that someone bitter like you is definately ugly.

Originally posted by spragga25

bro...get a clue....fast.

:laugh: :laugh:

exactly what i'm thinkin...

but it is true in a way...if you are like that you aren't really completely over your ex & there is nuttin wrong wit that, but there is sumin wrong when you tell yourself & others that you are over him/her & deep down inside you know the truth..then you are just beatin yourself up

I agree age usually has nothing to do with it

But when you think about, you can only go so far when your 16 or 17 years old with your maturity.

Im defiantly over it, I was jus saying how funny I thought it was about that whole situation.

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I agree age usually has nothing to do with it

But when you think about, you can only go so far when your 16 or 17 years old with your maturity.

Im defiantly over it, I was jus saying how funny I thought it was about that whole situation.

...uuuh...i'm gonna be blunt right now and ask u to say what u wanna say...........so.........if the whole situation is justin...then u need to step back and get your facts straight before posting something u obviously know very little about.....she is not much younger than u.....a very classy girl....hangs out with older people and gets along with all his friends.......would NEVER do something like what u just did...and frankly....i'm sick of your immature bullshit....i can overlook a lot....but when u flat out talk shit about a girl u don't even know...well.....that's corny.......and all u r doing is proving how he went a couple months younger than u...and LIGHT years ahead in maturity

My thoughts exactly...

...uuuh...i'm gonna be blunt right now and ask u to say what u wanna say...........so.........if the whole situation is justin...then u need to step back and get your facts straight before posting something u obviously know very little about.....she is not much younger than u.....a very classy girl....hangs out with older people and gets along with all his friends.......would NEVER do something like what u just did...and frankly....i'm sick of your immature bullshit....i can overlook a lot....but when u flat out talk shit about a girl u don't even know...well.....that's corny.......and all u r doing is proving how he went a couple months younger than u...and LIGHT years ahead in maturity

:laugh:

Get a clue

I have other X boyfriends way beyond Justin

I knew he had a girlfriend but that's not my business to go find out what chick he's dating. Him & I are really different people and if he's happy that's all that matters to me cause him and I were two different people and we have been done for a very very long time, and neither of us really gives 2 shits about the other.

I was actually talking about a guy I was with a few months after Justin, but you like to jump to conclusions:rolleyes:

And considering the guy I was with after Justin was 24 and his new girl is 17 I think that's pretty funny.

Oh and did you read that I said

"SHE LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE AN IDIOT"

Hence the fact I'v seen her and met her before,

And I haven't even seen Justin in like 7 months so yea I was defiantly talking bout his new girl

Next time....don't jump to conclusions and bring his name into shit where it does not belong

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Get a clue

I have other X boyfriends way beyond Justin

I knew he had a girlfriend but that's not my business to go find out what chick he's dating. Him & I are really different people and if he's happy that's all that matters to me cause him and I were two different people and we have been done for a very very long time, and neither of us really gives 2 shits about the other.

I was actually talking about a guy I was with a few months after Justin, but you like to jump to conclusions:rolleyes:

And considering the guy I was with after Justin was 24 and his new girl is 17 I think that's pretty funny.

...that is why i said IF.........and well....since u have been emailing him lately ...."pleaaaaaaaase read :) "But I guess things have been getting pretty lonely for me considering I haven't really been in a relationship with anyone since you."Sorry....just going through a state of depression these days

please write back..."

...yea...why would we think u meant him!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Subj: pleaaaaaaaase read :-)

Date: 7/17/2003 12:07:28 AM Eastern Daylight Time

To: En0rgize

Forwarded Message:

Subj: ps

Date: 7/17/2003 1:42:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time

To: En0rgize

..that was what...like 3 days ago.....so again......my bad for JUMPING TO CONCLUSIONS

...that is why i said IF.........and well....since u have been emailing him lately ...."pleaaaaaaaase read :) "But I guess things have been getting pretty lonely for me considering I haven't really been in a relationship with anyone since you."Sorry....just going through a state of depression these days

please write back..."

...yea...why would we think u meant him!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why don't you try to mind you own business, that's pretty sad he would show anyone considering I guess he does not talk bout any of the bullshit stalking he did to me after we broke up yea but you know whatever I don't like to bring shit up

Im not going to make excuses why I wrote that, cause in all honesty :laugh: I don't know why I even did

But yea thanks for bringing that up your a real fucking winner

:aright: