Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's Monday!

groovefire

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Why didn't someone tell me there were afterhours on friday? :mad:

The best was the 5am phone call from d:rew telling me you are apparently lost, wasted and alone in Harvard Square and someone needs to find you. :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by groovefire

The best was the 5am phone call from d:rew telling me you are apparently lost, wasted and alone in Harvard Square and someone needs to find you. :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: I still have no idea why I got out of that cab in Harvard Square. Maybe it just seemed like a nice night for a walk.

That's the last time I do the flavanugz friday plan. Sure, drinking $5 picthers 3 hours before you go out sounds like a good idea at the time....

It was much needed after rainy, bummer friday though.

Originally posted by groovefire

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Me deciding to drive to Plymouth at 6am, probably not the best idea either.

What is sleep again:confused:

I had so much fun Friday night! I could have gone for another 2 hours atleast Saturday, the music was great I don't think I sat down the entire night. Thanks for the great time everyone:D And yes NY there was an afterhours Friday;)

Originally posted by prplhz

I had so much fun Friday night! I could have gone for another 2 hours atleast Saturday, the music was great I don't think I sat down the entire night. Thanks for the great time everyone:D And yes NY there was an afterhours Friday;)

Sure there was an afterhours. And ras has PMs too! I'm not falling for these CP shananagans anymore.

pacha, check 'em!