Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So, what are everyone's plans for this upcoming weekend

vicman

Originally posted by descent

haha

Yeah, I was on my way there when I TM'd. Mad, mad drums that night. And cryogenics! He even dropped one of my new fav tracks (whose name is escaping me right now!) How was Boston?

I was dozing in & out of conscienous when I got your message. I was completely useless on Saturday night! Boston was a lot of fun - here's my thread about it :D

Originally posted by nautilus60

He is there pretty often...and i know this because...ummm... a friend of a friend told me

Yeah, I think he's a resident. I just haven't been to Velvet in a really long time. We should go :D

She doesnt need to ask me twice..

Tiny, its a date...

i'm not sure if I'm gonna be here this Saturday though. I'm thinking of going to NYC.

though Victor Calderone at Nation does qualify as a big club night. I'm hurting for one of those :(

We'll see. If I'm here, I gotta go to this other party first and then I can head to Nation.

I would think that my ass would be a good enough reason to stay here...i guess not...i am dissapointed:(

throw in some free drinks and I might reconsider :tongue:

j/k I was planning on going to NYC before I knew your ass was up for grabbing :D I haven't decided yet. I should stay here.

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

wow, that was a really good edit. You even inappropriately used an apostrophe. So authentic! :D

Thanks. It honestly hurt to have to use an apostrophe inappropriately, but I wanted it to look like a legitimate post from Vic. I should have spelled something wrong too.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Things dwindled down...it was just Matt, Kristin, Eric, Erica and myself at Matt's.

That part I knew...just wondering if it was an eventful evening... [damn, learning new smiles sucks!] :licker:

Originally posted by descent

That part I knew...just wondering if it was an eventful evening... [damn, learning new smiles sucks!] :licker:

haha...to answer your question - no. But I have tons of other funny shit to tell you about...

If you talk to Matt or Kristin before you see me, ask them about "booty-bump"...:laugh: