*** CP BBQ Postponed ***

steffy27

Originally posted by andrewthomas

wtfffffffffff

they were only tranceheads

leys have a house/techno BBQ then nextine it will be a trance

dont postbone it i took off work to go!!!!:mad: :mad:

Umm get a job and then complain :laugh:

Seriously...only a few people had bailed...put it back on, then have another one as scheduled in late August.

A lot more people are busy in August, vacations, lots of events going on. This weekend would have been perfect, slow on the club scene, good forecast, etc...

WHAT A BUNCH OF HORSESHIT!!!!!!

anybody who still wants to have the bbQ speak now!!!

i mean, if we had to reschedule everytime we have some peeps who wont make it, we would never have one!!!!! There always will be some people who already have prior arrangements, and wont be able to make it!!!:D How does that justify postponing it on the people who can??? we could always have "ANOTHER" bbq!!!!

but if not, i guess we'll have to wait til august:( :mad::rolleyes:

i just hope u guys reschedule if I cant make it to the next one!!!!

Well, I'm sure wildmiami's place is still available..I don't see any reason why it's still not doable.

I did a quick check of the old thread, only like 7 people can't make it, out of 30+ who are making it...plus, isn't there some CP folk from out of town that were looking forward to this?

Can we postpone next month's too? The .cooljunkie. DJ competition is in full swing at that time, and I won't be able to attend the August one unless it's right near Labour Day, and even then, I may be on a shoot out west, so I may not be able to make an August one at all...so can we postpone it? (sarcasm)

I'm sure the people who cannot attend would want us to have it anyway! :)

Originally posted by tranzwhore

so still have it on sat! and have another in aug.

lay off, steffy, she helped get it organized and can't make it so someone else step up and take over for her!

Thank you TW :D I was just tryin to make sure everyone got what they wanted.

Tony wants to let the poll run through, to see if ppl want to still have it. Those hell bent on havin it this weekend feel free to take ova.