Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory..

Originally posted by dancerbar

remember when paris had a strict door policy, now they will let anyone in, place is horrible

yeah thats what i hear...its going to be shut down real soon for good though

especially staying open for 27hrs, thats just askin for trouble...

glad i havent been back , it would only ruin the memories of the goodtimes...

Originally posted by christianjay

27 hours:eek: :eek: now that is sick

great for the crackheads who cant stop :laugh:

Here is a late review:

Got there at noonish and stayed till about 5:00. I had a full night of sleep in me, and I drank Red bull and Kettle one's the entire time I was there . Musically, JP was blah, played too much filler music, and it was that constant filler muzik that made the songs that were recognizable "great" to most. The place will never be what it used to be so I don't even compare it from years in the past, I just go knowing there is a possiblity it will suck or knowing that it can be decent. Closing at 3 am is just absurd though.

- There was some decent looking girls in there but for the most part some of the trash walking around in there should have not been wearing underwear.

The new vocal "And All this time" was the only song that impressed me all night. Everything else was eh.

Like most people said, its fun if you surround yourself with the right people.

Originally posted by danfury

- There was some decent looking girls in there but for the most part some of the trash walking around in there should have not been wearing underwear.

Like most people said, its fun if you surround yourself with the right people.

yes there were some nasty girls in undies!!! girls who were too fucked up to remember to suck their tummies in... not me though i think i lost 10 lbs from dancing so much!

and yes its all about who you were with

Originally posted by dani672

yes there were some nasty girls in undies!!! girls who were too fucked up to remember to suck their tummies in... not me though i think i lost 10 lbs from dancing so much!

and yes its all about who you were with

All in all, i have to say it was an ugly crowd. Lots of young, little, raver looking/crackhead types.

Factory is becoming like exit became before it closed down, wich is not a good thing.

I still had a good time, because of good company though :heart:

Originally posted by dani672

dogekid.... i am so upset that i didn't see you:( i got there at noon.. when were you there... the only person i saw was dan fury... and i was all banged up and asked him if other cp people were there... he said only this carakka something.. heehee./. i knew what he meant adn even at one point swore my friends gf was you.. but it wasn't.. at that point i told myself i wasn't going to talk to anyone i didn't know any more!! hah

so wait.. you thought i was someone's girlfriend that you know???? that's a new one. although i was dressed in high heels and a thong. :blank:

yeah, i took a couple spins around the place to look for ya but was pretty sure you said you weren't gonna be there til later. i was too shot to stick it out.

FURY.. we need to talk son!!

Originally posted by christianjay

not as much troubble as you think, remember they re-open the bars on big theme nites so its no longer and afterhours club - they can just say everyone was there drinking ;)

Originally posted by 3rdflfactoria

Hope you kept he place under control crackaa55cece!!

Doesn't sound like I missed much Dan!!

I must admit that I did not miss it either...JP let me down last time.

Dogekid finally wonders into my (ex) "Home" uh??

At last....you become a man!! :laugh: :laugh:

of course, you know how it is

in my lil corner.........i'll have pictures by tomorrow

Originally posted by crackaa55cece

Were you referring to me when you said you saw Christine outside after close??? :D

The pretty people know better as to get their beauty sleep before a long day of dancing.........

yes that is waht i meant..

Originally posted by kostaP

I saw him at tempts sunday.

you did???

damn, and here i thought i didn't get outta bed for more than 20 minuntes all day sunday. how the hell did i make it out to tempts? i must be a machine. take notes fugaze!!!