Clubplanet Nightlife Community

House & Hip~hop On The Main Floor What Do U Think????

PICK YOUR FAVTO HEAR IN A CLUB  

42 members have voted

1. 1. PICK YOUR FAVTO HEAR IN A CLUB

• HIP-HOP?
    • REGGAE?
    • HOUSE?
    • FREESTYLE?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What i like about Exit is it was made for people into dance music.The Main Floor was mader for People who like house and love to dance.With the flashing lights.HIP HOP music they not into lights dsico ball laser lights and all that.HIP hop people they dont care how the club is they will daance in any shit hole that play hip hop.Hot 97 parties in the trashiest night clubs out side the city.Trying to charge you tywenty dollars to go to a club in ghettoe of bronx.please.Exit they ahve to bring aanthony nero back to the main floor of exit bring back top acts and put on a show with dancers and bring back Dj riz or zizarrhands to spin in the hip hop room upstairs.Why is The Exit Hip hop room is close.Who owns Exit.The owners dont know how to run the nightclubs are they have no clue.If you want to bring the money crowd from li and surburbs.bRING hOUSE TO MAIN FLOOR AND HIP HOP UPSTAIRS.tHE dJ SHOULD BE TOP DJ WHO WORKS FRO KTU OR POWER 105.kTU dJ TAKE OVER MAIN FLOOR AND POWER 105.1C DJ TAAKE OVER THE HIP HOP ROOM.pEOPLE WILL SHOWED UP.bRING BACK EXIT LIKE IT USED TO bE WHNE kTU dJ dENNY tESTTOS PACKED 7000 PEOPLE ON SAT NIGHT BACK IN THE DAAYS.oNLY kTU CNA PACKED THE NIGHTCLUB LIKE THEY DID sEXY ROXY FRIDAY.tHIS hIP HOP FRIDAYS AT ROXY IS A JOKE A DISASTER.rOXY WAS NOT MADE FOR HIP HOP MUSIC OR EXIT ON MAINFLOOR .yOU YOU KIDDING.

HERE IS ANOTHER THING, YOU HAVE A BIG CLUB LIKE EXIT OR SF OR EVEN ROXY. THEY HAVE A BIG PARTY WITH ONLY HOUSE MUSIC . THAT BRINGS PROBLEMS NOW A DAYS IN NYC,CAUSE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT YOU HAVE KIDS THAT LIKE TO TAKE TO MUCH DRUGS OD IN THE CLUBS AND CUASE THE PARTY TO GET SHUT DOWN OR AFTER A WHILE LIKE IN EXIT YOU DONT EVEN WANNA GO ANYMORE LIKE IN EXIT WHERE THERE WERE MORE UNDERCOVERS THEN PATRONS

IM JUST SAYING IF YOU MIX IT UP YOU WONT HAVE SOME OF THESE HARD CORE JUNKIES THERE EVERY WEEK. BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL ALL DISAGREE WITH ME

HERE IS ANOTHER THING, YOU HAVE A BIG CLUB LIKE EXIT OR SF OR EVEN ROXY. THEY HAVE A BIG [ARTY WITH ONLY HOUSE MUSIC . THAT BRINGS PROBLEMS NOW A DAYS IN NYC,CAUSE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT YOU HAVE KID THAT LIKE TO TAKE TO MUCH DRUGS OD IN THE CLUBS AND CUASE THE PARTY TO GET SHUT DOWN OR AFTER A WHILE LIKE IN EXIT YOU DONT EVEN WANNA GO ANYMORE LIKE IN EXIT WHERE THERE WERE MORE UNDERCOVERS THEN PATRONS

Originally posted by caponeslistao

HERE IS ANOTHER THING, YOU HAVE A BIG CLUB LIKE EXIT OR SF OR EVEN ROXY. THEY HAVE A BIG PARTY WITH ONLY HOUSE MUSIC . THAT BRINGS PROBLEMS NOW A DAYS IN NYC,CAUSE FOR THE SIMPLE FACT YOU HAVE KIDS THAT LIKE TO TAKE TO MUCH DRUGS OD IN THE CLUBS AND CUASE THE PARTY TO GET SHUT DOWN OR AFTER A WHILE LIKE IN EXIT YOU DONT EVEN WANNA GO ANYMORE LIKE IN EXIT WHERE THERE WERE MORE UNDERCOVERS THEN PATRONS

IM JUST SAYING IF YOU MIX IT UP YOU WONT HAVE SOME OF THESE HARD CORE JUNKIES THERE EVERY WEEK. BUT I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL ALL DISAGREE WITH ME

:clap: bravo bravo! took the words right out of my mouth!!!

When i first went to exit and sf a few years ago I had just hit the nyc scene coming from LI and I lOOOVVEEED SF and exit for what I thought they were a DANCE party but then i realized what was really going on around me and all the drugs ruined the experience for me...and granted the drugs have gotten worse over time...it sucks...we really do need a good dance party! with some freestyle! i know u like that idea capone! ;)

Originally posted by djspaceline

o btw corny jersey clubs will throw the hip hop house mix at ya, like at hunka bunka and man does that just ruin the mood when ur dancing, house and trance and tech can be switched up, but once you start putting completely different music genres you mine as well say ktu is broadcasting :rolleyes:

hahaha that was good. :laugh: better make it .. Z100 crap

I think it is okay if the crowd is right.

In New York, you can't find that many people that would like to have two genres mixed all night. So i think it is a bad idea.

Guys that harrases girls in hip hop rooms will blend in to house crowd. They will scare the fish away in dance floor.

Originally posted by solbeam

I've been to trendy places that play hip hop and everyone SPENT $$. what are you implying?

i agree...too many false assumptions on this topic...fact is HOUSE parties make no money off the bar only off the door and hip hop parties make money off BOTH...

Originally posted by solbeam

I've been to trendy places that play hip hop and everyone SPENT $$. what are you implying?

21 AND OVER PARTIES THAT PLAY BOTH MAKE THE MOST MONEY. PLACES LIKE EXIT AND SF DONT DO TO GOOD AT THE BAR CAUSE YOU HAVE THESE YOUNG KIDS THAT CANT DRINKS TRIPIN ON E OR DOING BUMPS. THE TRENDER PLACES MAKE MORE AT THE BAR

First off - house and hip-hop mixed on them main floor - THE WORST IDEA EVER. I'm even against having different rooms for house and hip-hop because you mix two different kinds of crowds. Sorry to say, but most of the ppl who frequent hip-hop clubs are a lot more likely to get into fights and gun-fights than ppl who go to listen to house. Might be stereo-typical but thats what the stats show.

kaligirl - have you ever partied in LA or San Fran? Both places have numerous clubs that cater only to super-djs playing house/trance/techno. Plus there are tons of lounges and after-hours that play house. I dunno about San Diego, but just keep an eye open for an international DJ to come, and check out the venue. I can guarantee you, if its a big name, the place will be packed.

Sexybeautiful - how many club owners have you talked to? You say, don't make any assumptions and yet you assume house parties make no money off the bar. Thats pure bullshit! haha - why don't you actually go to a "house" party and see if the bar is crowded or not!

You people just want to go out clubbing for the sake of clubbing. Us house/techno/trance heads go out clubbing because the music is our passion, and we don't want it adulterated with some BS hip-hop/top 40.

And for your info caponeman...I'm 28 and I know tons of ppl who go to these parties in their late 20's/early 30's. You sound like you're pretty young...maybe 22?

And finally - tell me who the most successful DJ's in the world are. Those who pull in 5 or 6g's to play for 2 or 3 hours. Definitely not a hip-hop DJ. And you know why they make so much...do the economics...demand pushes prices up!