Clubplanet Nightlife Community

From NJ where to go on sat?

vanessa

Originally posted by sumguy03

I understand that.. Its the same tracks, bearly any mixing, and the same cracked out people every week... No need for the :mad:

There's a reason for the :mad: . If you spent as much time and effort as we do trying to better the scene, and the only club that pulls consistent numbers every week is all the cheesy crap at the roxy, you'd be :mad: :mad: :mad: too.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking fucking fuck Roxy fucking napkins fuck fucking boys of summer fucking fucking girls on cell phones fuck fucking sunglasses fuck you wanna fight fucking fuck cologne fuck finding it hard to believe we’re in heaven fucking fuck fuck yankees suck fuck are you looking at my girl fucking fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by groovefire

Fucking fucking fuck Roxy fucking napkins fuck fucking boys of summer fucking fucking girls on cell phones fuck fucking sunglasses fuck you wanna fight fucking fuck cologne fuck finding it hard to believe we’re in heaven fucking fuck fuck yankees suck fuck are you looking at my girl fucking fuck fuck FUCK!!!!!!!!!

You forgot fucking straw bending ;)

Originally posted by unclefester401

There's a reason for the :mad: . If you spent as much time and effort as we do trying to better the scene, and the only club that pulls consistent numbers every week is all the cheesy crap at the roxy, you'd be :mad: :mad: :mad: too.

Unclefucker,

I can totally understand where YOUR coming from, you have made some great points.. The way Groovefire came across was in a hating way...

Originally posted by sumguy03

The way Groovefire came across was in a hating way...

That's because I HATE the Roxy and what it stands for. :rolleyes:

If you are entitled to your opinion, so am I. There it is.

By the way, is there anything gayer than calling someone a "hater"? :laugh: :laugh:

Puck pucking puck! puck pucking the dead sea puck pucking sentances that don't make any sense pucking pucking dropping off the face of the earth puck pucking hitting on Vikkii, pucking puck Russia or wherever the puck he was from pucking pucking going to college puck puck puck pucking puck puck!!!

Originally posted by groovefire

That's because I HATE the Roxy and what it stands for. :rolleyes:

If you are entitled to your opinion, so am I. There it is.

By the way, is there anything gayer than calling someone a "hater"? :laugh: :laugh:

I respect that Groovefire, I really do....