Clubplanet Nightlife Community

BEDTIME SESSIONS@B.E.D(august 2)

blendprod

bedtime sessions is a monthly party featuring new talent djs CIANCI&AVILA,with opening set by NELSON DIAZ.

the first party was held about a month ago and it was a complete succes with a club full of people dancing to the roof and having a great time.

the night starts with deep funky house and goes into more hard techy progy...........this is something you should not miss...once you hear this kids spin you will get hook!!!!

Originally posted by rcrespo

can't picture going to this place unless its wmc and either danny howells or richie hawtin are playin' :(

stop by, give this kids a chance,have a couple of drinks on me,take a look of the gorgeous girls that comes to this party,have a good time....and then if youre not satisfied you never come back....how about that?.......you wont hear the same cheesy comercial stuff that youre problably thinking cuz thats what you can hear at B.E.D on any regular night but this is a diferent party...btw nothing tops danny howells made in bed party during wmc....,,looking forward to next year!!!

I'll come check it out then .. That place is really nice .. just a shame no one does anything with it outside of WMC or some other events. Hawtin at BED was the event of the WMC .. nice music and the vibe was amazin everyone was there dancin and going nuts .. just like the night before. :)

Originally posted by rcrespo

I'll come check it out then .. That place is really nice .. just a shame no one does anything with it outside of WMC or some other events. Hawtin at BED was the event of the WMC .. nice music and the vibe was amazin everyone was there dancin and going nuts .. just like the night before. :)

i have read a lot of your post and i know youre someone who knows and enjoy electronic music like me...so this is the type of crowd that were triyng to bring to this party...not the people that goes there on a wednesday night just to be seen....so youre more than welcome!

I went to the last party they threw @ B.E.D and seriously, the place

was packed with a good looking crowd and the music was

much much better than the last time I was at bed (saed & palash).

These guys are off to a good start. They asked me to play at their

party a couple of weeks ago at Luna and the place was pretty

packed! Never thought I'd have a full dancefloor at Luna!

Looked like a complete different place with actual people inside.

Recommend this event to anyone looking to having a low key

saturday night party with good tunes and an exelent crowd

without all the glam freaks. (still a good looking crowd)

Peace... and see you there..... oscar

Originally posted by fostech

I went to the last party they threw @ B.E.D and seriously, the place

was packed with a good looking crowd and the music was

much much better than the last time I was at bed (saed & palash).

These guys are off to a good start. They asked me to play at their

party a couple of weeks ago at Luna and the place was pretty

packed! Never thought I'd have a full dancefloor at Luna!

Looked like a complete different place with actual people inside.

Recommend this event to anyone looking to having a low key

saturday night party with good tunes and an exelent crowd

without all the glam freaks. (still a good looking crowd)

Peace... and see you there..... oscar

thank you buddy !! is looking pretty good for the party ,the guest list is getting longer,i think is gonna be packed again!!

BTW i saw your name in a top ten local djs list....keep up the good work!!

wow....what a good vibe were getting for this party...very important people from the industry have told me they will stop by,promoters,djs ,even record shop owners!!! maybe some other club owners,good sign....it looks like it will be a very succesfull night....maybe this is the chance for this new djs to be known .......

guest list:blendproductions@hotmail.com

Originally posted by blendprod

wow....what a good vibe were getting for this party...very important people from the industry have told me they will stop by,promoters,djs ,even record shop owners!!! maybe some other club owners,good sign....it looks like it will be a very succesfull night....maybe this is the chance for this new djs to be known .......

Looks like a fun event at a great venue. Nice change!

Good luck with it.

check your email! :)

Regards,

Ramon

everybody needs to get your lazy as.... up this weekend.....very interesting parties ahead:

friday: QUIVER@NERVE

saturday:BEDTIME SESSIONS@B.E.D

sunday:DOMINGO CASTILLO@JAZID

ps: congratulations oscar fonseca!!!!looking forward for next saturday at LUNA

bedtime sessions is a monthly party featuring new talent djs CIANCI&AVILA,with opening set by NELSON DIAZ.

the first party was held about a month ago and it was a complete succes with a club full of people dancing to the roof and having a great time.

the night starts with deep funky house and goes into more hard techy progy...........this is something you should not miss...once you hear this kids spin you will get hook!!!!

Nelson Diaz is ma boy and we go waaaaaay back (junior high)! Maybe me and Ev will swing by to support. Nelson always makes it a point to come out and support EV whenever he can!:D

edgar told me he was going to stop by a month ago when we did the first party....so he owes me that!!!

:) :)

You know what its my b-day weekend...so, I'll make sure we swing by even if its for a lil bit! I gotta give props to ma boy Nelson! I luv him!!!!!!:D