sumguy03

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by sumguy03

I understand where your coming from guys.. Adilson has something to do w/ the night being packed, everyone loves his sets...

re-read the part about trained monkeys back there. It's not like Adilson is performing open heart surgery, he's spinning lame music.

ADILSON DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD WILL STOP NOW. THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE ABOUT HERE. WE KNOW WHO HE IS, WE KNOW WHO HIS CROWD IS... IF YOU'D LIKE TO DISCUSS HIM AND HIS AMAZING NIGHTS, GO TO ANOTHER BOARD, THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE.

It's fools like this guy that help to destroy this board. Just let him go....

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

re-read the part about trained monkeys back there. It's not like Adilson is performing open heart surgery, he's spinning lame music.

ADILSON DISCUSSION ON THIS BOARD WILL STOP NOW. THAT'S NOT WHAT WE'RE ABOUT HERE. WE KNOW WHO HE IS, WE KNOW WHO HIS CROWD IS... IF YOU'D LIKE TO DISCUSS HIM AND HIS AMAZING NIGHTS, GO TO ANOTHER BOARD, THERE ARE PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE.

It's fools like this guy that help to destroy this board. Just let him go....

Ok guys.. i'm done.. Lets talk about Sander K or Howells...

Originally posted by sumguy03

Have you ever heard Adilson spin outside the Roxy?

No but I look forward to hearing him play for eternity in hell, as he clearly sold his soul long ago.

(I sold my soul to nail this Asian stripper a few years ago, it was totally worth it)

Originally posted by unclefester401

Adilson has very little to do with packing that room. As much as it pains me to say, it's people like Ras that do it. You could have a trained monkey playing CD's in that booth and all the mindless patrons would go home and tell all their friends about the "essential techno music" that they heard that night.

:aright:

Originally posted by groovefire

No but I look forward to hearing him play for eternity in hell, as he clearly sold his soul long ago.

(I sold my soul to nail this Asian stripper a few years ago, it was totally worth it)

Ha! I sold my soul to that same stripper like 5 years ago. You got my sloppy seconds!!!