Clubplanet Nightlife Community

firedrills

God I hate firedrills....we used to have them in the middle of the night freshman year in college.....so it'd be like 4 am in the dead of winter and we'd all have to go stand outside - half asleep - for about 20 minutes til the damn thing was over :mad:

Originally posted by Mystify22

God I hate firedrills....we used to have them in the middle of the night freshman year in college.....so it'd be like 4 am in the dead of winter and we'd all have to go stand outside - half asleep - for about 20 minutes til the damn thing was over :mad:

Fuck that. I would have never left my bed... :nono:

Originally posted by elementx

Fuck that. I would have never left my bed... :nono:

Honey, believe me, if it was unavoidable, I would have gotten out of it.....The alarm practically broke windows - extrememly high pitched and LOUD, PLUS people came to check each room, and if you were still in your room, You got a fine! :rolleyes:

Honey, believe me, if it was unavoidable, I would have gotten out of it.....The alarm practically broke windows - extrememly high pitched and LOUD, PLUS people came to check each room, and if you were still in your room, You got a fine! :rolleyes:

hahhaha we had the same thing at my school, but there was one nite some drunken tool kept pulling the fire alarm and the third time, I just got sick of it and instead of leaving i went into my closet, sat on the floor and dumped the contents of my hamper over my head so I wouldn't be seen. The RA's never had a clue :tongue:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

hahhaha we had the same thing at my school, but there was one nite some drunken tool kept pulling the fire alarm and the third time, I just got sick of it and instead of leaving i went into my closet, sat on the floor and dumped the contents of my hamper over my head so I wouldn't be seen. The RA's never had a clue

:laugh: :laugh: Was the dumping of the hamper over your head really necessary??:laugh: :laugh:

Thats some funny ish

same thing wit us at our school...i think the fine was either $50 or $100.....i use to hate the damn fire drills & one time it was friggin snowin outside & they make us stay out until they know what happened...if there is NO fire, let us back in :mad:

I did the same thing as vixenfoxxy, but we got in trouble.

OUr table had dozens of bottles of beer, and numerous other "incriminating" objects.

The fire drill went off, and we were so sick of it, it was like the 5th time in 2 days.

SO me and my roomate decided to hide in our closets. But the fool made too much noise, and they keyed into all the rooms. They caught him, and he ratted me out, the bitch!

But he got us out of trouble by crying his ass off :cry::laugh: :laugh: