Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Grabbin the sack and shlong on the dancefloor

thehype

i fuckin love it when this happens. best feeling in the world when she grabs hold of my cock on the dancefloor and grippin it like it was Lousiville Slugger. Or how bout when she gets hold of the sack like its one of those things the relieves stress....

Originally posted by thehype

i fuckin love it when this happens. best feeling in the world when she grabs hold of my cock on the dancefloor and grippin it like it was Lousiville Slugger. Or how bout when she gets hold of the sack like its one of those things the relieves stress....

:laugh:

Nothing beats the secretive behind the back cock grope... :aright:

Originally posted by thehype

the way i see it.....

if she is allowed grab your shlong and sack...thats gives you the rite to finger her cooter on the dancefloor

its only fair:D

Nah... Maybe a little rub on the outside... But like I said. Infection waiting to happen if you are gonna dip your finger in the honey pot... :nono:

Originally posted by cintron

fuck that. Someone grabs me while i'm dancing = elbow in the face.

DON"T grope a Tiki God when he's out doing the dance.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I was talking about a girl that I know. Not some freak...

It actually happened to me a few times in the Tunnel ages ago. Don't know who or what grabbed me and it kinda freaked me out. I was FUCKIN VIOLATED... I looked around and saw no one looking in my direction...

i remember this one time in Tunnel a couple of years ago, where i went to grab my girlfriend from behind, but i turned around while grabing out, and i felt up this dude...

oh wait.. hahaha

j/k

seriously though i had been randomnly grabbed like that too [at tunnel too], and no one knew nothing about it.

i had no idea women could be so uncouth :laugh: ! (if you think it's women, that is) men tend to rub their body parts all over me :shake: rather than grab mine. once, however, i was leaning on a mezzanine railing at arena (in l.a.) with a friend when my ass got slapped, and pretty hard, too. i turned around, and some guy was walking away, looking back at me, and grinning. wtf?!

Originally posted by weyes

i had no idea women could be so uncouth :laugh: ! (if you think it's women, that is)

Haha, one night at Vinyl, this guy I know comes up to me... "I was just dancing with a chick... and all of a sudden, she stuck her hands down my pants. It's probably a drag queen, right- I'm guessing a woman probably wouldn't do that."

I'm like dude- you totally just got molested by a queen... :laugh2:

Originally posted by tastyt

Haha, one night at Vinyl, this guy I know comes up to me... "I was just dancing with a chick... and all of a sudden, she stuck her hands down my pants. It's probably a drag queen, right- I'm guessing a woman probably wouldn't do that."

I'm like dude- you totally just got molested by a queen... :laugh2:

That happened to a friend of mine at Vinyl too. She/He told him after they kissed that he/she whatever the fuck it was, was a guy and my friend replied, " just for that you're going to suck my cock."

swear to god.

Originally posted by elementx

It actually happened to me a few times in the Tunnel ages ago. Don't know who or what grabbed me and it kinda freaked me out. I was FUCKIN VIOLATED... I looked around and saw no one looking in my direction...

The same thing happened to one of my male friends at the Tunnel too. We looked around and couldn't figure out who did it.

It was probally some trannie who was trying to cop a cheap feel.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by eckobarbie1

That happened to a friend of mine at Vinyl too. She/He told him after they kissed that he/she whatever the fuck it was, was a guy and my friend replied, " just for that you're going to suck my cock."

swear to god.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

swear to god.

HA!!! :laugh: :laugh:

swear to god.

:eek: OMG! :rofl: :rofl:

Guest gabo

swear to god.

holy shit!:laugh:

Originally posted by elementx

Maybe it was a twinkie fairy that did it?